collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How much should I charge for this?  (Read 818 times)

Offline carmel_whitworth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
How much should I charge for this?
« on: June 07, 2018, 07:03:10 AM »
I have a sealed 2005 Pony Fair Bay Breeze. Not sure how much it's worth though. Anybody have any ideas? I know there was 300 of them made, so I think it has to be worth something.

Offline DreamvalleyMLP

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: How much should I charge for this?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 10:13:29 AM »
I can't help you with the pricing, but I can tell you that I've been scouring ebay on and off for the last couple of years for "My Little Pony G3 Bay Breeze", and she never showed up (at least not when I looked). So she is indeed very rare, but since there are no other successful offers, it's very difficult to determine what her worth is, I think. And I can't be the only one who would be interested in owning such a rare pony, even if she's not a pony from the MLP generation of my choice.

If you really want to sell her, your best option could be to offer a "buy it now or best offer" option (if you plan on using ebay)?

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 12:42:59 PM »
I want to say she's at least $150, if not more.  Does not come up often.  Hopefully, others that have sold or bought her see this and can help more.  To save on fees, you could always offer her here for people to put offers on.  I think one of my MN pony pals has had her for sale for awhile at $150, but not sure if there were any other takers.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Silversnow

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+169)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Piggy Lover
    • View Profile
    • https://www.ebay.com/usr/snowauryn
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 02:01:57 PM »
I'd also suggest you to list a desired BIN price accepting offers, or having her for sale here for people to offer on, as both DreamValleyMLP and nessa16 said previously. For me, personally, she's worth more than 150 as she's quite a HTF pony.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Piggy for sale? Please contact me!

Offline carmel_whitworth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 02:44:12 PM »
hmmm thanks guys! i think ill probably start the auction at 100 and see what she goes for.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal