collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Gamestop Carrying Loyal Subject Ponies  (Read 922 times)

Offline Kiwichi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
Re: Gamestop Carrying Loyal Subject Ponies
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2018, 08:52:52 PM »
Marshalls is such a hit and miss  >_<   I went to my Marshalls and they had nothing...  my  husband scolded me for dragging our family there after work  XD

hmm.. are these showing up again at Hot Topic???  Last time I saw them at Hot Topic (in-store) was around Dec-Jan18, and it was sold out online Feb18.

With all the extra ponies around, Id love to see some custom TLS ponies :inlove:

Offline PrincessTiffy

• Trade Count: (+231)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2018, 07:59:53 PM »
Stopped by one Marshall’s and didn’t find anything. I think I’ll try the TJ Max next, I saw a how to train your dragon loyal subjects figure there last month. Nothing at one GameStop, employee said there in stock at the one inside the mall. Maybe I’ll try there as well.

Also been trying to see if they will have more my little ponies for SDCC. Only thing I’ve found for loyal subjects at con so far is Nickelodeon characters. Maybe their holding off this year announcing until last minute.

Offline Kiwichi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2018, 07:47:24 PM »
With Gamestop, check online and the option for instore, it will show in-stock/available for pickup.  Then I would call also, so you dont waste your time.  At my location in-store it was marked sale $6.99 not clearance at $3.xx, and I asked them to pricematch online.  The clerk was hesitant to PM but insisted to price check at the register 1st and it rang up $3.xx (same as online).