Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Squishamals

(1/10) > >>

vira:
I was looking for ponies at Walmart today, and found a bunch of squishamals instead! I hadn't heard of them, but I wound up buying one! I got the seafoam and purple cat. There were all sorts of creatures though, even a sloth, hedgehog, narwhal, and unicorn.

They're squishy like a stress ball, but have minky-like fabric on the outside. When you squeeze them they compress for a few seconds and then move back into their original shape. I'd say they're roughly around grapefruit sized. Also, they're scented. I personally am not a fan of this, (fake smells give me headaches), but I think they're supposed to smell like melon or something.

I think I paid $7 for mine, which seemed a tad much to me, but I decided to treat myself.

Has anyone else gotten into these little guys? Who do you have?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sweet Daes:
Oh. My.

My life will not be complete without that piggie-pig.

Miniature Sheep:
They look amazing! I really like the idea of a plush squishie, as the texture of regular squishies feels a bit odd to me. The little sheep and the narwhal are just too precious; I'll need to keep an eye out for them!

Ponyfan:
I saw these today, they're really cute. :) I'll probably end up picking at least one up.

Ponyfan

lovesbabysquirmy:
EGADS I need one more cute thing in my life right? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version