collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Chibi MLP at McDonalds'  (Read 6474 times)

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Chibi MLP at McDonalds'
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2018, 10:42:40 AM »
we will get them in a few days her in Germany as well,but we get only 4 of the 8 Ponys.
we will get twilight,applejack,pinkie pie and rainbow dash. so sad no starlight glimmer :cry:

What? Nooooo!

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2018, 11:04:00 AM »
Oh my goodness, how cute are those?? I'll have to keep an eye out for them. Maybe they'll come out here as well?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Click HERE to visit my MLP Tales site!

Offline LadyPinwheel

• Pink Punk Unicorn
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • My reality is just different than yours
    • View Profile
    • LadyPinwheel's Pony Realm
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2018, 12:04:28 PM »
Omg loving that Starlight! They look like Cutie Mark Crew.
Any info if these will make it to Europe? If not I really need someone to pick up that Starlight for me <3

I'm located in Spain, so I guess there is a chance they come out in other European countries ^^

Sorry, I pay too little attention to location. I am so used to US getting everything first.

Anyways, I checked and for now German McD has animal plushies. But a new theme starts next week so I'm curious if it will be the ponies.

We had the animals too, so maybe you'll get them soon too.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2018, 12:48:45 PM »
Eh I'll wait for the actual CMC blind bags to come out. I can't get past how they did Twilight's forehead and Spike is creepy as heck XD

I thought the cutie mark chibi whatever things were already out? I've seen them in Wood Green...both the sets with the mystery character and the individual blind bag/box ones...? Unless I'm confusing them for something else...but they look a lot like these McD figures.

I don't suppose the UK are getting these any time soon...we're still on Justice League apparently, according to the UK website. Not that I'm overly bothered by yet more mane 6...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2018, 02:18:49 AM »
Omg loving that Starlight! They look like Cutie Mark Crew.
Any info if these will make it to Europe? If not I really need someone to pick up that Starlight for me <3

I'm located in Spain, so I guess there is a chance they come out in other European countries ^^

Sorry, I pay too little attention to location. I am so used to US getting everything first.

Anyways, I checked and for now German McD has animal plushies. But a new theme starts next week so I'm curious if it will be the ponies.

We had the animals too, so maybe you'll get them soon too.

Ohh, we also have the little animal plushies right now in Sweden! I hope these chibis will be next! :)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2018, 08:02:06 PM »
Wow, I want the Twilight with the glowing horn!
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2018, 08:22:33 PM »
Eh I'll wait for the actual CMC blind bags to come out. I can't get past how they did Twilight's forehead and Spike is creepy as heck XD

I thought the cutie mark chibi whatever things were already out? I've seen them in Wood Green...both the sets with the mystery character and the individual blind bag/box ones...? Unless I'm confusing them for something else...but they look a lot like these McD figures.

I don't suppose the UK are getting these any time soon...we're still on Justice League apparently, according to the UK website. Not that I'm overly bothered by yet more mane 6...
As far as the information I got, they won't be out in the US till the Fall. I do know that someone on the UK Ebay was selling them but I'm not willing to pay overseas shipping XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2018, 02:19:33 AM »
Oh man I hope the US gets these, they’re so cute! :heart:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Silversnow

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+169)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Piggy Lover
    • View Profile
    • https://www.ebay.com/usr/snowauryn
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2018, 03:43:46 AM »
Aww! Gracias LadyPinwheel for sharing! I'm back home visiting so I will check them out asap!

If I can, I'll get some spare if anyone needs them!

Piggy for sale? Please contact me!

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2018, 06:26:48 AM »

As far as the information I got, they won't be out in the US till the Fall. I do know that someone on the UK Ebay was selling them but I'm not willing to pay overseas shipping XD
They are definitely out here. I saw them in Entertainer today as well :) It's not like the UK has ever listened to distribution schedules...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Silversnow

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+169)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Piggy Lover
    • View Profile
    • https://www.ebay.com/usr/snowauryn
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2018, 04:04:10 AM »
I am sooo frustrated! They have them ALL here but they won’t sell them individually as they have always done before!

Piggy for sale? Please contact me!

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2018, 04:25:47 AM »

They are definitely out here. I saw them in Entertainer today as well :) It's not like the UK has ever listened to distribution schedules...
Lol I figured they were likely out in the UK... I wonder why the US has to wait till Fall.
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2018, 04:08:17 PM »

Lol I figured they were likely out in the UK... I wonder why the US has to wait till Fall.

Season 9?
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Zapper

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2018, 06:07:45 AM »
Still educational plushies at McD here. Which I commend, but... I would like to see if it's true that Starlight won't make the cut. So I can hunt her on eBay.

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2018, 07:10:51 AM »
These are now out in Sweden! Unfortunately, they took forever to do my order so by the time my number was called I had to just grab and literally run to my bus. I got a transformer. Boo!! >.< Will have to try again another day.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal