collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hobo horse babus in their new home  (Read 760 times)

Offline Mana Minori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Hobo horse babus in their new home
« on: May 29, 2018, 05:07:40 PM »
I found and rescued 3 very messy hobo horses from Savers thrift store, recently. Jade Garden, Aloha Pearl, and Bellaluna are all g3 ponies. They were so dirty, with grime of unknown origin, and marker on them, poor girls. Fortunately, after they had a spa treatment, they- sand Belle- were ready to be introduced to some of the rest of my herd.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(Meet 'n Greet story below)

Spoiler
While Bellaluna had decided to get a late start at the local spa, in spite of Jade Garden and Aloha Pearl's exasperation and confusion as to why she hadn't scheduled to go when they had, the two left Bella to her own devices and began to explore their new home.

Fortunately, their leisurely walk was brief. "Hello there!" A friendly voice called out from overhead. Both Aloha and Jade raised their heads just in time to witness a pure white pegasus pony flutter from upon a puffy white cloud, to land gracefully in front of them. "Greetings. I haven't seen you two around here before." The winged pony spoke with a tender smile.

Aloha nodded, extending her hoof. Behind the cheerful pegasus, she could see a few mares begin to gather behind her, each with curious and excited gazes. "I'm Aloha Pearl, and this is my friend Jade Garden." She spoke, mirroring the warmth in her tone that the pegasus had. Jade also offered her hoof, out of courtesy.

"My name is Star Catcher," the tri-haired pony hummed, shaking each hoof. "And these are my friends, Sunny Daze, Toola Roola, Periwinkle, and Wondermint."

"ALOHA, fellow ponies!!!" Aloha Pearl bubbled, enthusiastically., causing the shyest of the bunch, Toola Roola, to shrink back.

"Oh dear." Aloha groaned. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you."

With a few encouraging nuzzles and whinnies, the multicolored mares slowly drew Toola out of her shell enough to nod appreciatively before muttering a quiet greeting in reply.

"She's alright. She just doesn't get out of her art studio very much." Star Catcher explained. "Come! There are many other ponies you've yet to meet. Her wings flapped, lifting her easily off of the ground until she was once again fluttering overhead.

"See you later!" Jade called to the mares. "Alohaaa!" Aloha waved, and both followed Star Catcher to meet more pony pals.

Before too long, the pegasus dropped down in a lush, green garden, light as a feather. A hoof gestured toward a pony whose back was turned toward them. She seemed occupied with munching on tender grasses and blooms behind a white picked fence. Jade and Aloha exchanged glances, then cleared their throats, hoping to get the stranger's attention.

The sound caused the stranger to give pause, then look behind her. Her muzzle bore bits of flower petals annd blades of grass. "Whoa!" She hollered, rearing upon her hind legs. "Don't sneak up on me like that! I was just....um..." she stammered, glancing nervously to Star Catcher.

"Eating my garden again?" The pegasus pouted. "Honestly, Lightheart, you're just as bad as Cotton Candy! Don't you have any self control?"

Lightheart only rolled her eyes. "Chill, Star. They'll grow back."

Star Catcher took a deep breath and slowly exhaled, hoping the breathing technique would supress her agitation. "Anyway, we have some new ponies in town. These are Aloha Pearl and Jade Garden."

"Aloha!"

"Hiya!"

Lightheart bounded forward, encasing the strangers in a big hug! "Oooh, I love new friends! You two are gong to love it here!"

Jade laughed as she and her friend were released. "I don't doubt it!"

Star Catcher drifted forward in the air. "Come, you two. There are still many ponies to meet."

They had to trot in order to keep pace with the pegasi. Whoever she wanted them to meet must've been special, they decided. Down one boulevard and up another, past spacious parks and playgrounds, until finally, they arrived at the steps of a retirement home for seniors. Star Catcher strolled in, greeting the receptionist, and invited the others to follow.

"Grandmare Milky Way," she spoke, her voice dropping an octave. "Is one of our oldest residents here. She's looked up to by everyone, even the Princesses." She turned into a room that read "activity room", and smiled at an aged pink pony with a greying mane.

"Oh my stars," Milky Way gasped. "Star Catcher, is that you, child? These eyes aren't what they used to be, but I know that voice anywhere."

"It is." Star confirmed. "And I brought some friends to visit. They're new here, Grandmare Milky."

"Oh, how wonderful!"

Aloha and Jade drew close, extending their hooves as Milky Way reached out with hers. "Aloha, Grandmare. I'm Aloha Pearl."

"And I'm Jade Garden!"

"It's so nice to meet the both of you. Please, sit. Tell me how you two came to move here. Where are you from, and how do you know Star Catcher?"

Signalling for them to keep quiet, the pegasi began to back away to the door. "I'm sure that they have plenty of stories for you, Grandmare Milky, but if we're going to Introduce them to the Princess as she's making her rounds, we really must be on our way. Perhaps another time..."

"Well, don't let me stop you, dearies. I know firsthoof how hard it it to get an audience with royalty. Off with you now." The mare chuckled. "Be sure and stop by to visit soon."

"We will"" Jade called, as Starcatcher practically pushed them out the door.

It was only a five minute gallop to their next destination; a wide open square where many other ponies were gathered, to greet and observe the royals who descended from on high to mingle with the common folk.

"Step back! Give her Highness some space! " an armored guard called out.

"That's Princess Cel-" Star Catcher paused, swallowing her words as she observed a most unexpected mare in the midst of the crowd. Her flowing mane of a darker hue and glittering with stardust and shifting, silvery sleeping sand; her statue shorter...no, this was most definitely not Princess Celestia, but rather, her younger sister, Princess Luna! "Well now," Star arched an eyebrow at the unusual sight of the Sandmare about during daylight hours, along with her pupil and protégé, Sunset Shimmer. "This is quite a treat. It isn't very often that we get to see Princess Luna beyond the realm of dreams."

She, Jade, and Aloha bowed deeply as the Alicorn approached, head held high. "Good day, Your Majesty." The three spoke in unison.

Luna observed the trio, nodding her approval, before passing on. Appointments must be kept, if she were to fulfill Celestia's schedule while her sister was tending to matters more dire elsewhere. Smalltalk with common ponies was most certainly not on the agenda.

Star Catcher tapped her new friends, urging them onward after the Princess' procession had passed. "There are still more ponies to meet!"

Eventually, they came to a park where a group of happy ponies were playing and laughing. Star Catcher drifted right up to them, with Aloha and Jade close behind. You guys, meet Scootaloo, Daisyjo, Wisteria, Minty, Rainbow Dash, Star Song, and Desert Rose. They're good friends of mine. Friends, meet Jade Garden and Aloha Pearl!"

A round of friendly greeting and hugs were exhanged, but the two newcomers were begining to feel tired, after being dragged around town. Aloha plopped own on her haunches, needing to catch her breath. Jade chose to lie down on her stomach and stretch out. After a long day of running about, they thought that anther trip to the spa would be in order. Perhaps Bellaluna would be ready by the time they arrived there to pick her up. She would certainly be in for a surprise, meeting all these new ponies, just as they had!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 05:13:47 PM by nightmare muffin »
formerly nightmare muffin

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Hobo horse babus in their new home
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 06:40:10 PM »
Congrats! What lovely girls.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 09:25:35 PM »
This was incredibly cute! THanks for sharing!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 02:22:17 PM »
'Grime of unknown origin'.  :lmao:

Loved your photo story. Your new girls cleaned up so well :lovey:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal