Site Information > Sigs & Site Support

account ranks and jack ponies?

(1/2) > >>

kingluke:
hello,

As most people know here, the more you post, your 'rank' goes up.
for example:
first you're a fakie then you're a baby pony ect,ect.
So does anyone know how many ranks there are and how many posts you have to post.
I don't need to 'rank up' per se, just curious.

Plus I'm a captain jack pony know, and can anyone tell me what that is excactly?I don't really know.XD

thank you and see ya,

Luke

Shaiyeh:
The captain jack rank is for Captain Jack Sparrow pony, of PotC, I'm pretty sure! There were a bunch of really popular custom ponies of him back in the day. But someone correct me if I'm wrong ^^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This one in particular by Woosie :)

For ranks, it varies how many posts you have to do to rank up. It scales up with your post count.
Actually not quite sure how many there are... I was sure I'd seen a list somewhere once upon a time but can't find it through search, so maybe I dreamt that - or someone will come along with a link ;)

Emberfly:

--- Quote from: Shaiyeh on May 28, 2018, 02:25:32 PM ---The captain jack rank is for Captain Jack Sparrow pony, of PotC, I'm pretty sure!
--- End quote ---

What?! I thought it was for Captain Jack Harkness.  Isn't everyone into Dr Who? ;)  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

sd_dreamcrystal:

--- Quote from: Emberfly on May 28, 2018, 02:37:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Shaiyeh on May 28, 2018, 02:25:32 PM ---The captain jack rank is for Captain Jack Sparrow pony, of PotC, I'm pretty sure!
--- End quote ---

What?! I thought it was for Captain Jack Harkness.  Isn't everyone into Dr Who? ;)  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

--- End quote ---
I would have referenced it to Jack Sparrow of PotC XD I'm not a Who so :P

Now I'm a Reverse Gusty Pony and I might have gotten that at 7500 or 7000, I never paid attention as I don't post as much now xD

SkyCakes:
Im a licensing show pinky pie. I can't wait until I am something else someday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version