Creativity > Customs

Noble Jacks pony

(1/3) > >>

lipstickcat:
The Noble Jacks are my favourite band - I've been to four gigs in the last 7 months. I just needed to make a pony to celebrate them, and the Blacksmith Stomp was their most recent single, so what could be better than a Shire horse for them!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If you're interested in checking them out, here's a video I made of them playing on Friday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uR44I3eoDA

Leave a Whisper:
The realistic markings, lettering and instruments are superb.

ringwraith10:
Wow, that lettering looks like a font printed from a computer! Really good job!

shabbychicdee:
wow fantastic pony, i love him he's gorgoues and thanks for introducing me to Noble Jacks, i use to be into my folk big time years ago so will be giving this a blast this freezing cold morning in NZ while I do my housework :biggrin:

lipstickcat:
Thanks guys, I really enjoy painting lettering for some reason! It's not perfect, but the flaws in the layout are well covered by the shape of the pony's flank...

--- Quote from: shabbychicdee on May 28, 2018, 02:57:55 PM ---wow fantastic pony, i love him he's gorgoues and thanks for introducing me to Noble Jacks, i use to be into my folk big time years ago so will be giving this a blast this freezing cold morning in NZ while I do my housework :biggrin:

--- End quote ---

Excellent! I'm all for giving them new fans! They're on Spotify, so you can listen to them there ^_^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version