Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Draw Togethers?

(1/3) > >>

Safflower:
Is anyone still doing these? They were a lot of fun and I miss doing them, even if I barely posted my art. What happened?

splooto:
do you mean art trades and/or collabs? :0

Safflower:

--- Quote from: splooto on May 27, 2018, 03:11:41 PM ---do you mean art trades and/or collabs? :0

--- End quote ---
Nope! Usually, a draw together was hosted every month in the Arts and Crafts corral. The host (I think it was Ponyqueen) would choose pony(s) or a theme that everyone could draw. People would post their finished art of that pony, ponies, or theme. Basically, it was a prompt. There wasn't any trading or collabing, it was individual. It was very fun to see everyone else's art and make your own!

Noasar:
Why don't you start one? There's quite a few of us on here who are arty, I'm sure people would do it if the themes were good!

Safflower:

--- Quote from: Noasar on May 27, 2018, 03:34:44 PM ---Why don't you start one? There's quite a few of us on here who are arty, I'm sure people would do it if the themes were good!

--- End quote ---
Well, it is the turn of the month... if it's alright with everyone, I think I'll make one for June! I just got a new drawing program too, it'll be nice to test it out :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version