collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Need help ID'ing these vintage doll clothes (Some Barbie clone items)  (Read 924 times)

Offline flying_narwhal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Etsy Store
Please let me know if you recognize any of these doll outfits (such as the doll line or maker)! Very few have tags and the ones that do simply say "Hong Kong" which isn't much to go on. They came in a lot of Barbie/Clone items ranging in date from the 1960s-early 80s. There have been other doll clothes mixed in as well (I already identified as many of the items in the group that were official Barbie pieces). All items are roughly Barbie sized, some bigger, some slightly smaller. Some are probably homemade but I just want to double check. Pictures are under the spoiler. I would appreciate any help, thanks!

Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
ID help needed by flying_narwhal, on Flickr

ID Help Needed by flying_narwhal, on Flickr
There is a tag in the jacket that notes it was made by MEGO, in Hong Kong. It's similar to the Cher doll outfit "Madame Chan" but different. I can't figure out what MEGO line of doll clothes this went to (and I have spent a lot of time looking). Any help would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 08:33:44 AM by flying_narwhal »

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
That gold clasp purse one I want to say is either barbie or her friend named Midge or something. I am correct that gold one is for Midge. 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 07:28:33 PM by invaderhorizongreen »

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Ugh; 3 hours looking and the only thing I can ID is the pink tote which goes to Great Shape Barbie and that's only because I had her as a kid (they brought her back in Toy Story 3).

Offline flying_narwhal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Etsy Store
That gold clasp purse one I want to say is either barbie or her friend named Midge or something. I am correct that gold one is for Midge.
Thanks for the help!

Ugh; 3 hours looking and the only thing I can ID is the pink tote which goes to Great Shape Barbie and that's only because I had her as a kid (they brought her back in Toy Story 3).
I appreciate you taking the time to help! I understand your frustration, I have spent many hours trying to ID these things... and this is  just what's left as I've already ID'd most of the items in the lot so it has been a time sink lol

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal