collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for a booth for the fair!  (Read 198 times)

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
Looking for a booth for the fair!
« on: May 21, 2018, 05:54:12 PM »
Hey lovely folks! I am looking to acquire a booth for the upcoming fair, two would be better! Please let me know if you or anyone you know might be cancelling and want to sell their booths! Or even share and I'd be happy to split of course. Thank you!

X-posted

Post Merge: May 21, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

FOr some reason I can't figure out how to delete a post but I found one booth so far :D
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 06:25:11 PM by CapnChan »
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
Re: Looking for a booth for the fair!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 09:07:52 PM »
Hey lovely folks! I am looking to acquire a booth for the upcoming fair, two would be better! Please let me know if you or anyone you know might be cancelling and want to sell their booths! Or even share and I'd be happy to split of course. Thank you!

X-posted

Post Merge: May 21, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

FOr some reason I can't figure out how to delete a post but I found one booth so far :D

Glad to hear you found a booth! Since you wouldn't be on the Eventbrite vendor email list, please be sure to fill out the Vendor Google doc as soon as possible as we are finalizing the vendor room layout this week: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebT9rncFMSkUUleBJBucNVQOcT7xFggXjoeCwQ7KMuUnzrvw/viewform

Also if you could either message me here or send a message to the Fair's facebook page to let us know who's booth you purchased, it would be very helpful for our vendor planning. ;) :heart:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 09:11:37 PM by kitkatvintage »