collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Retro Dolls US MLP Halloween and Decora Kei Swaps  (Read 975 times)

Offline enchantress41580

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Retro Dolls US
Retro Dolls US MLP Halloween and Decora Kei Swaps
« on: May 19, 2018, 06:25:11 PM »
*Posted with permission from aintnobuffalo - this is not affiliated in any way with the MLP Arena.

Hi guys! I'm hosting two My Little Pony Swaps through my instagram/website, Retro Dolls US.

Sign-ups end on the 25th of this month (May 25,2018). Once you receive your form, you would have until the last week of September to complete your custom. These swaps are for all levels of artists and are paired by skill level (I try to pair as fairly as possible)- You know the person you are making for, but don't know who is making for you. :) This swap is international. Requirements are that you have to use hair from Retro Dolls US, UK or EU. Orders from Retro Dolls US over $10 receive a 20% discount for swaps only. You must be at least 16 years of age WITH parental permission to join and have completed at least 2 customs (fully rerooted). You do not have to buy new hair if you already have hair from Retro Dolls and it fits the theme your partner wants, but it can't be from any other shop other than Retro Dolls. I do feature finished customs with your information (if you have an instagram or website) on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube, and I will be sharing links to swaps here as well for people to see. It's a great way to get your artwork seen by a large amount of people and it's a super fun way to make a lot of new friends and try new techniques. Those who are interested in the swaps, please PM me. (Easiest way to get ahold of me would be through my etsy shop, RetroDollsUS)

The themes are:

1. Halloween

2. Decora Kei (Japanese Street Fashion- basically all the pretty, fun, bright and colorful items you can tack on!)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here's a YouTube Playlist of some of the MLP Swaps I've had so far-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbcKbEfaqns&list=PLvv_hyk3SCY9wCb_NHzZDHO4zHe07ikBs

and a YouTube Playlist of some of the Monster High Swaps I've had so far-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n1JWmuTdt8&list=PLvv_hyk3SCY_OwFt9l-KiWBtM_uZMc_Ro

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
Re: Retro Dolls US MLP Halloween and Decora Kei Swaps
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 10:49:08 PM »
Hope to see lots of fun new work from this! I may have to join myself. Do you require that participants have an Instagram?

Good luck in your swap! If you ever want to host one here in the future, feel free to apply.
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline NsMLPonies

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • NsDollyCouture
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 07:53:08 AM »
*Posted with permission from aintnobuffalo - this is not affiliated in any way with the MLP Arena.

Hi guys! I'm hosting two My Little Pony Swaps through my instagram/website, Retro Dolls US.

Sign-ups end on the 25th of this month (May 25,2018). Once you receive your form, you would have until the last week of September to complete your custom. These swaps are for all levels of artists and are paired by skill level (I try to pair as fairly as possible)- You know the person you are making for, but don't know who is making for you. :) This swap is international. Requirements are that you have to use hair from Retro Dolls US, UK or EU. Orders from Retro Dolls US over $10 receive a 20% discount for swaps only. You must be at least 16 years of age WITH parental permission to join and have completed at least 2 customs (fully rerooted). You do not have to buy new hair if you already have hair from Retro Dolls and it fits the theme your partner wants, but it can't be from any other shop other than Retro Dolls. I do feature finished customs with your information (if you have an instagram or website) on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube, and I will be sharing links to swaps here as well for people to see. It's a great way to get your artwork seen by a large amount of people and it's a super fun way to make a lot of new friends and try new techniques. Those who are interested in the swaps, please PM me. (Easiest way to get ahold of me would be through my etsy shop, RetroDollsUS)

The themes are:

1. Halloween

2. Decora Kei (Japanese Street Fashion- basically all the pretty, fun, bright and colorful items you can tack on!)

Here's a YouTube Playlist of some of the MLP Swaps I've had so far-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbcKbEfaqns&list=PLvv_hyk3SCY9wCb_NHzZDHO4zHe07ikBs

and a YouTube Playlist of some of the Monster High Swaps I've had so far-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n1JWmuTdt8&list=PLvv_hyk3SCY_OwFt9l-KiWBtM_uZMc_Ro

I want to sign up! Where should I sign up?
COMMISSIONS PERMANENTLY CLOSED

Offline enchantress41580

• Trade Count: (+34)
    • View Profile
    • Retro Dolls US
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 11:44:33 PM »

I want to sign up! Where should I sign up?

Contact me through my etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/shop/retrodollsus

Post Merge: June 04, 2018, 11:45:03 PM

Hope to see lots of fun new work from this! I may have to join myself. Do you require that participants have an Instagram?

Good luck in your swap! If you ever want to host one here in the future, feel free to apply.

Nope- don't need an instagram to join! :) Thanks!! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal