collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What if- Windy  (Read 443 times)

Offline Mana Minori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
What if- Windy
« on: July 27, 2018, 07:37:28 PM »
I've been super bored for the past few days, so I apologize for the increase in topic production. Anyway, I wanted to talk about crossovers- with the retro Rainbow ponies being released at long last, much to the great elation of pony collectors, they're going to be the topic of discussion, today. More specifically, Windy. Her backcard story states that she's the fastest of all the rainbow ponies, and that's great, because I want to present a "what if" scenario.

My Little Pony's cartoon in the 80's, seemed keen on crossovers. the ponies were able to crossover from their magical lands to the human world via a rainbow bridge (Bifrost?), and though there were no official crossovers, My Little Pony n' Friends did have "soft" crossovers with the ponies in the g1 opening sequence, with Potato Head Kids, Glow Friends, and Moondreamers.

Also, Cardcaptor Sakura- an anime made by CLAMP had frequent crossovers with other CLAMP productions. In the first episode of this series, a little girl by the name of Sakura Kinomoto discovers a mysterious book that contained magical cards created by a powerful magician named Clow Reed, and he was known to be a bit of a trickster. The first card that Sakura discovers is named "Windy", which created an enormous gust of wind that scatters all the other cards across the world when she reads its name aloud and activates its powers.

Now, just for fun-  what if pony Windy had been 'sealed' in the card by the magician, rather than the magical spirit of wind, and Sakura summoned the little rainbow pony?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
formerly nightmare muffin

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal