Pony Talk > Introductions

Hello from Brazil!

(1/2) > >>

livialss:
Hi, everyone! I'm LĂ­via, Brazilian from Rio de Janeiro, I'm a translator and a long time fan MLP. I was very lucky to have most of the Brazilian g1 ponies when I was a kid, but then, my aunt made me give 'em away to some cousins, because I didn't play with them anymore. I gave them, along with my entire collection of Strawberry Shortcake dolls, and only one of each left... :cry: Now, I'm starting my collections all over, but I realized how expensive the Brazilian ponies and SSC are, and most are found in very bad shape, so I'm looking over the American ones. I also collect Barbie's Asian friends, and Catwalk Kitties (crazy cat lady here!)... I'm also into customizing dolls, though I don't do it professionally, just for me...

Hope to have fun and meet nice people here!  ^.^

SpookyTrees:
Welcome to the Arena!!!!

Safflower:
Hi, welcome to the Arena! I'm so sorry you lost your childhood collection. Sadly, a lot of other members have had this happen to them :(

You can take a look around the Dollhouse board which is a place for discussing dolls, and the Toy Box and Games Cupboard which is for discussing other toys and games :)
Glad you joined, I look forward to seeing you around! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Megstar:
Hi Welcome! I'm a newbie too I also got that castle that same year. I also had the pony parlor that came with Peaches That was my first . Looking forward to reading your post

livialss:
Thanks, everyone! Gonna check the forums now! <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version