Pony Talk > Pony Corral

baits,baits,baits (show me please)

(1/3) > >>

kingluke:
hello,

Since I enjoy restoring old ponies so much. I've decided I only wanna buy bait ponies from now on. They are more affordable and in need of love. So I ask of you, Could you show me your bait ponies please and restoration too?
That would be epic!

Many thanks,

Luke

mlp4me:
Here's one of my favorites. This one was really gross, like she came from out of the gutter; she was a freebee from a local toy store owner... I do more customs of baits than restoring anymore.
Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

kingluke:

--- Quote from: mlp4me on May 15, 2018, 05:31:43 AM ---Here's one of my favorites. This one was really gross, like she came from out of the gutter; she was a freebee from a local toy store owner... I do more customs of baits than restoring anymore.

--- End quote ---

aah it's so cool! thanks for showing me :)

SpookyTrees:

--- Quote from: mlp4me on May 15, 2018, 05:31:43 AM ---Here's one of my favorites. This one was really gross, like she came from out of the gutter; she was a freebee from a local toy store owner... I do more customs of baits than restoring anymore.

--- End quote ---

This is fabulous!!!!

aintnobuffalo:
Haha, I love Anarchy Glory. All baits look a bit like rebels, don't they?

If you are interested in buying (or selling) baits, feel free to check out or post in the thread in the Customs forum. Just because it's posted on that board doesn't mean they would be excluded for restoration use, of course.

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,390939.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version