collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MIB and loose G3s, UPDATED LOOSE PONIES! 3/12/24  (Read 22901 times)

Offline Squirtsquirt

• Trade Count: (+235)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
MIB and loose G3s, UPDATED LOOSE PONIES! 3/12/24
« on: May 14, 2018, 08:03:52 PM »
I'm working on the loose ponies now, and I have gotten a few G1 ponies added in.  My daughter apparently enjoyed cutting hair for hair styles, so a few of the girls have odd quirks now.

I do have a bag of accessories to go through as well; however all ponies at this time are listed WITHOUT accessories.  If I find the ones that go to specific ponies, I'll add those in and change descriptions as I go.  I felt it was more important to start getting girls listed for sale than to force myself to start digging through a bag of loose accessories.  I will get there, though! If you are interested in a pony that should have accessories, I can look for those specifically--just ask.  **I did start sorting accessories, so that is good news!**

MIB means mint in box...unopened and as they were purchased.  Unfortunately, that means some do have factory flaws or other age related issues that have nothing to do with play.  Those MIB may also have decaying plastic elastic bands, and some accessories are no longer held in place as they should.  Other ponies are mint just out of box--literally...I opened them and put everything directly into a plastic baggie.  Hair ties and such are still intact, back cards are there and brushes.  I do have a few that are just the pony and brush, but they are still mint.  I tried to find the best ponies I could when I bought them, but Hasbro gave up on perfection a long time ago.  I did notice some discoloration on a couple of the white ponies as I was pulling them out, but again...that's going to be age and nothing to do with play.  These have literally been stored in plastic ziplock bags in a box since I got them.  I will answer any questions anyone has and try to get pics going.  Just be patient. :)

Another note, these are all the older ponies, so the first few years of the G3 line.  If you want to know which version, just ask.   Also, some of the boxes haven't lasted too well, and the ones with tape, well...a lot of the tape has let go.  Again, if you want a pic, let me know.  I tried to note the major issues, but may have missed something.  (and yes, I know I don't spell tinsil correctly...I just like this version better! :D )

Newest ponies are added in NEW!!.

G3--MIB (they are all MIB/MOC, regardless if I remembered to put that in the description)
Spoiler
25th Anniversary version
NEW!! Blossomforth   $15.00
Pinkie Pie with 3D Balloon #1   $12.00
Pinkie Pie with 3D Balloon #2   $12.00
Pinkie Pie with Party Hat     $12.00
Rainbow Dash with Crown #1     $12.00
Rainbow Dash with Crown #2     $12.00
Royal Bouquet with Balloon Hat    $13.00
Scootaloo with Cowboy Hat #1     $12.00
Scootaloo with Cowboy Hat #2     $12.00
NEW!! Starbeam  $15.00
Strawberry Swirl with Hat   Discoloration on neck     $11.00
Sunny Daze with Sunglasses #1    $12.00
Sunny Daze with Sunglasses #2     $12.00
Toola Roola with Beach Basket    Body slightly discolored     $11.00
NEW!! Toola Roola w/artist beret   $13.00
Triple Treat with Crown     $12.00
A
B
NEW!! Balloon Flying w/Cherry Blossom III, breezie and bonus bracelet, still works  $45.00
NEW!! Balloon Flying w/Merriweather II, breezie and bonus bracelet, still works   $45.00
Bumblesweet   MIB, points cut off  $7.00
Butter Pop   $9.00
C
Candy Heart  $13.00
Celebration Salon    Stains on underside of bottom of box    $26.00
NEW!! Cheerilee II, eyeshadow pony  $35.00
Cherry Blossom  $13.00
Comic Con 2005 Pony Project Pony (white)  MISB  $65.00
Cotton Candy Cafe     $30.00
Crystal Lace  $8.00
Cupcake  $11.00
D
Daisy Jo w/charm  $10.00
NEW!! Daisy May   $15.00
December Delight  $20.00
Desert Blossom, 1st 50 edition  $35.00
Dress Up Eveningwear Crystal Lake  MIB, points cut off   $14.00
Dress Up Eveningwear Sparkleworks  MIB, points cut off   $12.00
F
Flower Garland #1  MIB, body discolored (as these girls do :( )  $8.00
NEW!! Flower Garland #2,  body discolored  $8.00
Fluttershy   MIB, with charm  $10.00
NEW!! Frilly Frocks Boutique playset   $45.00
Fun Fairy #1   MIB, neck/body discoloration  $9.00
Fun Fairy #2   MIB, neck/body discoloration, box dented at top  $8.00
G
NEW!! Go To School w/Cheerilee   $32.00
H
Heather Winds  MIB  $12.00
I
Ice Dancing w/Glitter Glide   MIB, points cut off and plastic is cracked and split along the top, doesn't work   $12.00
Island Rainbow    MIB, points cut off   $7.00
J
June Blossom   MIB, tear on top of box plastic  $16.00
Juniper Jade, Target Exclusive    MIB, head darker than body  $6.00
K
Kimono I  MIB, original box with charm  $22.00
L
Lavendar Lake   MIB, 1st 50 edition   $35.00
Lavendar Lake   MIB, foreign edition   $9.00
NEW!! Let's Go Petite Petunia, International release  $55.00
Lovey Dovey, purple heart     MIB     $13.00
M
Magic Marigold   MIB, top of box cracked  $7.00
NEW!! March Daffodil, crack on top of box   $65.00
May Belle   MIB, body discolored  $16.00
Merriweather   MIB, points cut off   $7.00
NEW!! Midnight Dream   $12.00
Minty I and Autumn Skye value pack   MIB    $28.00
NEW!! Musical Wishes Jewelry Box w/Skywishes, still works   $30.00
N
O
October Dreams  MIB  $20.00
P
Paradise Island  MIB   $11.00
Peach Surprise and Tea Lily, Avon Exclusive   MIB    $15.00
Periwinkle   MIB, discolored head, as many of the white ponies experience, top of box creased   $10.00
Petal Blossom picnic set    MIB   $22.00
Piccolo    MIB   $7.00
Pinkie Pie  in large pink plastic Easter egg, points cut off  $20.00
Pinkie Pie II w/charm   MIB   $10.00
NEW!! Pinkie Pie VIII, Winter edition  $35.00
NEW!! Pinkie Pie's Party   $28.00
NEW!! Play-Doh Pinkie Pie Pretty Parlor  $17.00
R
NEW!! Rainbow Bubbles, International release  $125.00
Rainbow Dash II w/Charm  MIB  $15.00
Rainbow Dash IV Easter dress up pony MIB, some tape is loosening, so part of card is loose  $9.00
NEW!! Rainbow Dash IV, Winter edition   $35.00
NEW!! Rainbow Dash IV, Eyeshadow   $35.00
NEW!! Rainbow Dash IV, Name on Leg  $28.00
NEW!! Rainbow Wishes Amusement Park  $75.00
Royal Ribbon MIB   $12.00
S
Seaside Celebration w/Skywishes  MIB   $16.00
Serendipity MIB, points cut off $6.00
Sew-and-So #1  MIB, points cut off   $5.00
Sew-and-So #2   MIB   $7.00
Shenanigans  MIB  $10.00
Silver Lining  MIB   $25.00
Sing and Dance Pinkie Pie    MIB, not working  $15.00
Skedoodle   MOC, dented bubble  $8.00
Sparkleberry Swirl with Game Disc     MIB   $22.00
Sparkleworks II w/charm   MIB, back of box has dent/is starting to bow out on right side   $14.00
Spring Parade  MIB, points cut off   $7.00
Spring Treat   MOC   $8.00
NEW!! Star Catcher Decorating Pony  $45.00
NEW!! Starsong, Eyeshadow   $35.00
NEW!! Star Surprise  $15.00
Strawberry Swirl w/charm   MIB   $10.00
Styling Pony Rainbow Dash w/jewels  MIB, head is discolored   $20.00   
Sunny Daze II  w/charm  MIB  $18.00
Sunny Daze I in original packaging w/charm   MIB   $20.00
Sunset Sweety  MIB   $10.00
Sweet Adventures w/Triple Treat  MIB, head discolored   $14.00
Sweet Breeze   MIB, neck glue discoloration   $8.00
NEW!! Sweet Sparkle   $15.00
Sweet Summertime   MIB, foreign packaging   $22.00
NEW!! Sweetie Belle, Eyeshadow   $35.00
T
Tangerine Sunset  MIB, foreign edition  $11.00
NEW!! Tangerine Twinkle, body discolored  $8.00
Tinka-A-Tink-A-Too w/charm   MIB   $10.00
Toola Roola I   MIB   $10.00
NEW!! Toola Roola II, Easter edition  $12.00
Tropical Surprise   MIB   $8.00
Tulip Twinkle  MIB, with bonus jewel  $8.00
NEW!! Twinkle Bloom   $12.00
NEW!! Twinkle Hope, Special Edition 25th Anniversary pony   $65.00
NEW!! Twirlerina   $18.00
NEW!! Twist & Style Petal Parlor, breezie and bonus Tiara   $75.00
V
W
Wing Wishes Blossomforth w/Spring Fever #1  MIB  $20.00
Wing Wishes Blossomforth w/Spring Fever #2   MIB  $20.00
Wing Wishes Fluttershy w/Doseydotes  MIB  $20.00
Wing Wishes Toola Roola   MIB, marker on bottom of box   $8.00
Winterberry, Target Exclusive   MIB, body is slightly discolored  $9.00
Wish-I-May, Target Exclusive  MOC, edges do have some folds/creases  $15.00
Y

G3--Loose
Spoiler
25th Anniversary version
NEW!! Rarity w/Ribbon symbol  Great played with condition, hair is uncut and silky, eyes and symbol look good, symbol has tiny factory error rub, tiny amount of playwear on legs/hooves.  $12.00
A
NEW!! Always & Forever  Good played with condition, hair is uncut and silky, eyes and symbol look good, her body has some issues, and it almost looks like glue.  Her face on the right side and under her chin look and feel pitted and there is some glue down her right front leg, resulting in some paint loss on her hoof heart.  Not sure if this is from the factory or "playwear," although I would suspect something my daughter did.  She still displays nicely.  $8.00
NEW!! Apple Spice  NM, hair is uncut and silky,  left eye and symbols look good, she does have a spot in the inner white of her eye on her right eye, body is clean with no obvious markings, she still has some of her original scent as well.  $7.50
NEW!! Applejack  VG played with condition, hair is uncut, eyes and symbol look good, right eye has smudge to bottom eye lashes.  $6.00
NEW!! Art Pony Pop  NM, hair is uncut and mildly curly, a couple tiny rubs to hoof paint around bottom edges, some factory error paint issues along hoof edges   $22.00
B
Baby Flower Flash   Mint Open   $5.00
Bashful Bonnet  Mint Open, with accessory  $9.00
NEW!! Blossomforth I  VG, hair looks to have had bottom plug in mane partly trimmed to about an inch and a half (very hard to tell unless you are specifically looking) and tail may have had very minor trim, eyes and symbols look good, body is clean with no obvious marks, although it might be a slight bit discolored with a tiny bit of playwear around hoof edges.  $7.00
Brights Brightly #1  Mint Open  $12.00
Brights Brightly #2  Mint Open  $12.00
NEW!! Bubblecup  NM, hair is soft and uncut, eyes and symbols look good, there may be a tiny bit of glue discoloration around her neck, no other obvious marks.  $7.00
Butterscotch in large purple plastic Easter egg, with all accessories   $15.00
NEW!! Butterscotch #1  VG played with condition, tinsil is a little crinkled, eyes and symbol look good.  $6.00
NEW!! Butterscotch #2 
C
NEW!! Charm Bracelet  NM, hair is uncut and silky although tail is "off" due to factory setting (half is a bit longer so tail isn't completely centered), eyes and symbol both look great.  $7.00
NEW!! Cherry Blossom I  VG played with condition, hair looks uncut and soft; however she has some very minor tail rust, left eye and symbol look good, right eye has a factory paint blob, very minor playwear.  $8.00
NEW!! Cinnamon Breeze  VG played with condition, hair looks uncut and tinsil is still very nice, eyes and symbols look good, no obvious playwear.  $7.00
NEW!! Cotton Candy I  NM, hair is uncut and silky, pink is still intact, eyes and symbols look good, body is clean with no obvious marks.  $6.00
Crystal Lace   Mint Open   $6.00
NEW!! Cupcake I 
D
Dainty Daisy     Mint Open       $7.00
NEW!! Denim Blue  VG, hair is uncut and silky, left eye and symbols look good, right eye has a small rub at bottom of pupil into iris, body is clean with no major marks, right side of head looks a bit discolored and glue has discolored around neck joint.  $7.00
NEW!! Desert Rose  VG played with condition, hair is still pink, mane has a few hairs trimmed to an inch long, tail has some very minor tail rust,  eyes and symbol look good, some light playwear and very faint pink spot on rear right hip.  $4.00
F
Fair Weather      Mint Open   $5.00
NEW!! Fluttershy I  NM, hair is uncut and silky, eyes and symbols look great, no signs of playwear.  $8.00
NEW!! Fun Fairy  VG, hair is uncut and silky, eyes and symbol look good, body has some discoloration on her display side from her neck down her shoulder and towards her symbol, also some light discoloration on her belly, a couple random light marks on her non-display side, her head is still a beautiful white.  $6.00
G
Garden Glade     Mint Open   $6.00
Gardenia Glow I    Mint Open, her head it turned to the side way more than the other one I had, so not sure if that was just an assembly issue  $6.00
Graceful Glimmer as the Winter Crystal Princess  Mint Open w/all accessories, crown broken on one side by ear piece, no longer working      $11.00
NEW!! Goodie Goodie  NM, hair is uncut and soft and silky, eyes and symbols are look good, body looks good with no obvious marks or stains, very minor discoloration of glue around neck seam.  $10.00
H
NEW!! Hidden Treasure  VG played with condition, hair looks uncut, tinsil is somewhat crinkled, eyes and symbol look good, a couple of minor playwear spots.  $5.00
NEW!! Honolu-loo  NM, hair is uncut and silky, eyes and symbols look good with no rubs obvious on scroll work, body has no obvious markings and just has some minor playwear.  $8.50
I
J
K
NEW!! Keen Bean  VG played with condition, hair looks good overall, does have a small section of a couple plugs cut to about two inches on the underside of mane (can't really see it), tail is uncut, eyes and symbols look good, body has a tiny amount of playwear scuffing/discoloration.  $7.00
L
NEW!! Lickety Split 
NEW!! Lolligiggle 
NEW!! Loop-de-la  VG, hair is uncut and soft, top 5 plugs of pink has glue down the first inch of hair, with glue patch on neck (I'm not sure if this is factory or if my daughter had an oops! with crafting stuff), eyes and symbol look good, not sure if she still works/crown lights up.  $5.00
NEW!! Lovely Ladybug  NM, hair is uncut and silky, eyes and symbol look good, body is clean with no obvious markings, WITH HEADBAND (has some paint rubs to it, so not perfect), sorry no wings :(  $8.00
M
March Mischief       Mint Open      $10.00
NEW!! Marshmellow Coco  NM, hair is uncut, eyes and symbol are great, no signs of playwear, does have her tail bow!  $14.00
May Belle      Mint Open       $10.00
Meadow Brook  Mint Open   $5.00
NEW!! Minty I (promo pack version, heart on non magnet hoof)   VG, hair is still nice pink color, hair looks uncut, tinsil has minimal crinkling, eyes and symbols look good, hoof heart has some minor rubbing, she has two small dots on rear left rump next to a small nick in the plastic, very minor playwear around hoof edges. 
NEW!! Minty III  VG, hair is nice pink color, looks uncut, tinsil has minimal crinkling, eyes look good, symbol looks like a piece of tinsil was glued to it and there is some residual glue covering it, glue reside around neck, on back and left shoulder, head looks to be lighter color than body, spot on left corner of mouth, backs of ears may be slightly discolored.  I'm starting to suspect her head may have been glued back on, but no idea.  $3.00
NEW!! Mittens  VG, hair looks soft and silky, uncut, tinsil has minimal crinkling, eyes and symbols look good with one tiny spot on the top of the tree, she does have a rub on her right shoulder, that looks like it might be glue or something but it is hidden by her mane.  $7.00
NEW!! Morning Monarch  NM, hair is soft and looks uncut, tinsil has minimal crinkle, eyes and symbols look good, wing paint is intact, one small black dot inside mouth (can't really see it)   $8.00
O
NEW!! Ocean Dreamer  NM, hair is uncut and silky, still has some curl, eyes and symbol look great, no signs of playwear.  $12.00
P
Peach Blossom   $7.00
NEW!! Penny Candy  NM, hair is uncut and silky, eyes and symbols look good, body looks good, although in very direct light she looks to have a slight discoloration to the front of both front legs.  $7.00
NEW!! Pepperberry  NM, hair is uncut and silky, eyes and symbol look great, no signs of playwear.  $12.00
NEW!! Periwinkle  NM, hair is uncut and silky, eyes and symbol look good, hoof heart has a small rub to curly cue, body looks very white, no obvious discoloration spots or marks although there may be some playwear I'm not quite seeing.  $9.00
NEW!! Petal Blossom  Good, hair looks uncut, mane is a bit coarse, eyes and hoof heart look good, symbol has a couple very thin pink lines running vertically from under the petals down the stem, body looks good with no major marks, very minimal playwear around hoof edges.  $6.50
NEW!! Petite Petunia  NM, hair looks uncut and silky, only very tips of mane are coarse, eyes and symbols look good, body is clean with no obvious marks.  $45.00
NEW!! Pick-a-Lilly  VG, hair looks uncut and silky, eyes and symbols look good, body has one small discoloration spot on rear left hoof, glue residue on front right leg (can't be seen when displayed).  $13.00
NEW!! Pink Sunsparkle 
NEW!! Pinkie Pie I  Good played with condition, tail looks uncut, mane has has some plugs trimmed at top and bottom of mane, overall it still looks fine and you don't notice the cut plugs until you brush it out/pull mane out from body, left eye and symbol look great, small dot of paint loss on right eye, very minor playwear.  $4.00
Pinkie Pie VII from Pinkie Pie's Special Day       Lightly played with    $3.00
Pinkie Pie VII, from Pinkie Pie's Party    Lightly played with    $3.00
Pinkie Pie in large purple plastic Easter egg, with all accessories  $15.00
NEW!! Port-o-bella  VG, hair is uncut and silky, she may have a tiny bit of tail rust starting, symbols and eyes look good, body is clean with no obvious marks, she does have a smear of clear glue on her right shoulder running from her chest to about half an inch from her symbol, and there is a tiny bit of playwear around her hoof edges.  $20.00
R
NEW!! Rainbow Dash I 
NEW!! Rainbow Flash  OK, this girl has mainly hair issues as apparently she was one my daughter liked to style, the pink stripe in her mane has been mostly cut out, with only the first inch or two still present and the pink in her tail is 75% gone, her eyes and symbols look good, her body is fairly clean with only a couple very minor spots.  $3.50
Rainbow Swirl (version??)     Mint Open     $5.00
NEW!! Rainbow Swirl I  VG, hair is uncut and soft, eyes and symbol look good, minor playwear and some discolored glue around neck seam.  $5.00
Rarity the Unicorn  Mint Open, with all accessories and unopened DVD  $28.00
NEW!! Razzaroo  VG, hair looks uncut, pink is still intact, left eye, symbol and hoof heart look good, right eye has a faint dark spot in colored area, body looks good, one small white spot on right shoulder, faint discoloration of glue around neck seam.  $7.00
NEW!! Ribbon Wishes  Great played with condition, hair is uncut and silky, eyes and symbols look great, she does have a couple "scrape" marks on her neck and I'm not sure if that was factory or rough play.  She displays very well.  $6.00
NEW!! Round n' Round  VG played with condition, hair is soft and silky, one plug of red does look to have been cut to about an inch (doesn't really show), eyes and symbol are great, very minor playwear.  $6.00
NEW!! Royal Ribbon  NM, hair is uncut and silky, tinsil looks very good, eyes and symbols look good, body looks clean with no major marks, there is a small nick to her rear left hoof and a small cut in the plastic on her rear left leg, which is hard to see unless you look.  $8.00
S
NEW!! Serendipity I  NM, hair is uncut and tinsil has very minimal crinkling, eyes and symbols look good, body has no obvious markings and there may be a tiny bit of playwear around hoof edges.  $7.00
NEW!! Shenanigans I  VG, hair is soft and uncut, eyes and symbols look good, head looks a little discolored compared to body, there is a tiny spot on her left cheek.  $8.00
Silver Rain  Mint Open  $13.00
Skedoodle   Mint Open, band on ears broken over time  $7.00
NEW!! Snowflake, Target Exclusive  NM, hair is uncut and silky, eyes and symbols look great, body is clean with no obvious marks.  $20.00
Sparkleberry Swirl   Mint Open  $9.00
NEW!! Spring Carnivale  Great, hair is uncut and silky, eyes and symbols look great, no noticeable playwear.  $8.00
Spring Treat   Mint Open, BUT I noticed some issues.  Mark on symbol, pink is fading in hair, hat band gone  $4.00
Star Flower  Mint Open  $9.00
NEW!! Star Swirl
NEW!! Strawberry Swirl I  VG, hair looks uncut, tinsil has a little bit of crinkle, eyes look good, symbol has one small rub to top swirl, body is nice white color, one dot over right eye on eye ridge, tiny amount of playwear around hoof edges.  $5.00
NEW!! Summer Shores  NM, hair is uncut and silky, eyes and symbols look good, body she has one tiny dot just under her left eye, slight glue discoloration around her neck seam, very minor playwear around her hoof edges and she is still an overall gorgeous white color.  $10.00
NEW!! Sunny Daze I  Good, hair looks uncut and silky, eyes and symbols look good, she has a few "bruise" spots on front right leg, body has some overall playwear with a couple small random spots.  $5.00
NEW!! Sunny Salsa  VG, hair looks uncut, mane is a little course along bottom half of length, eyes and symbols look good, body is clean, has a couple tiny random spots, some dried glue spots on back of neck along seam, tail has extra hole above where tail is (looks factory flawed).  $13.00
NEW!! Sunshimmer  VG played with condition, hair is uncut and silky, eyes look good, symbol has one rub to one sun ray, no real signs of playwear; however she also has some issues with a thin coating of glue running down her front right leg and on her back down along her symbol and rear left leg.  She displays just fine and I didn't see the glue until I looked at her in good sunlight.  $5.00
NEW!! Surf Star  NM, hair is uncut and still has a tiny bit of curly, eyes and hoof heart look good, sailboat has a tiny rub on sailboat, body is clean with a couple possible spots of light playwear around her hoof edges.  $7.00
NEW!! Sweetie Belle 2009 Valentine (all white)   VG, hair is uncut and silky, eyes look good, symbol is good with one small black mark on heart, very minor playwear.  $8.00
NEW!! Sweetsong I  Great played with condition, hair is uncut and tinsil is mostly good, eyes and symbol look good, no real signs of playwear.  $7.00
T
NEW!! Tea Leaf (dress up version)  NM, hair is uncut and silky, pink is still very vibrant, eyes and symbols look good, body is clean with no obvious markings, she does have a tiny bit of glue discoloration around her neck seam.  $8.00
NEW!! Tink-a-tink-a-too I  VG, hair looks uncut and silky, eyes and symbols look good, body has very minor playwear around hoof edges, head is a tiny bit discolored and darker than body.  $7.00
Toodleloo #2   Mint Open, hat band disconnected, light pink hair  $6.50
NEW!! Twinkle Twirl I #1  Good played with condition, hair is uncut, eyes look good, symbol has dirt embedded in glitter layer, making it look dark, body has some minor playwear.  $4.00
NEW!! Twinkle Twirl I #2  VG, hair is uncut and still silky, eyes and symbols look good, body has no obvious markings although there is playwear around hoof edges and there maybe some tiny discoloration on her non display side (some of the discolorations are very hard to see unless in direct sunlight).  $7.50
V
W
NEW!! Wind Wisher  NM, hair uncut and silky, eyes and symbol look great, some factory error glue on her neck seam.   $8.00
NEW!! Wing Song  Great played with condition,  hair looks uncut, still has some softness to it, tinsil looks ok, eyes and symbol look good, no real signs of playwear.  $6.00
NEW!! Winter Wish  NM, hair uncut and still looks good with tinsil, eyes and symbol look great, NO ACCESSORIES.  $8.00
NEW!! Wishawhirl  NM, hair uncut and still looks silky, eyes look good, symbol has one tiny rub mark  $10.00
NEW!! Wysteria I  VG, hair is uncut and soft with pink still in her mane, her eyes and symbols look good, her body looks good on her display side; however her non display side has a very light brown staining on her side like she was lying on something that slightly discolored her.  Some of it came off, so it might be fully removable if someone is diligent.  $5.00
NEW!! Wysteria V  Near Mint, hair is uncut and still has pink, eyes and symbol look good, body looks clean with no obvious marks.  $7.50
Y
NEW!! Yours Truly  VG, hair looks uncut, pink is still visible, bottom inch of mane is a little course, eyes and symbols look good, body had no obvious marks, a tiny bit of glue discoloration around her neck seam.  $12.00

Plush Ponies-G1 and G3
Spoiler
G3-10" with yarn hair, still MIB $25 each
Cotton Candy
Pinkie Pie
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Swirl
Sew-and-So
Shenanigans
Skywishes
Sparkleworks
Triple Treat

G1-descriptions coming soon
Bow Tie-Hasbro Softie
Cotton Candy
Glory-Applause
Moondancer-Hasbro Softie
Parasol-Hasbro Softie
Starshine

G3.5
Spoiler
https://ibb.co/gM3Dr9S

Rainbow Dash single w/DVD   $13.00
Rainbow Dash single w/name and glitter on side   $13.00
Rainbow Dash w/plastic rainbow skirt   $10.00
Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash set, comes with scarves   $35.00
Cheerilee hairstyles w/bonus Pinkie Pie   $50.00
Easter Pinkie Pie   $13.00

G1 Ponies--slowly working on these girls, finally.  I don't have many, but there are a few.  I will also be working on pics, which will be added as I get them done for the ponies already described.
Spoiler

Baby Apple Delight-

NEW!! Baby Moon Dancer-Poor, her body is pitted with regrind and just not white anymore.  Her hair is still a nice pink color, although I can't tell if it's been trimmed.  Her symbols both have rubbing, with the right side being more worn than the left. She also has some rubbing to her left eye in the center.  Girl has seen some things in her life! $2.00

Daddy Apple Delight-

Italian Cotton Candy-

Mommy Apple Delight-

Moondancer--OK condition, her body is no longer sparkling white, but she does not have major marks or discoloration spots.  She does have a highlighter mark under her rear left hoof and ingrained dirt at the tip of her horn and around her hoof edges.  Her hair looks nice and silky, although she may have had a very minor mane and tail trim.  Her symbols both show their age, with both moons about 50% rubbed off and rubs to some of the star tips.  Looking closer, I can't say for sure, but someone may have tried to touch up her stars with glitter paint?  She's still very pretty and honestly, one of the more nostalgic ponies for me. :)  $5.00
https://ibb.co/wSTWg2B
https://ibb.co/QdGq2fZ
https://ibb.co/rMnRJFp

Moonstone-

Pretty Vision-

Quarterback-

NEW!! So Soft Gusty--Very good+, body no longer pure white, the only spots I see are two small brown dots on the back of her rear right leg, her head is "loose" but doesn't appear to have been fully removed. Her hair is still silky and does not look like it's been cut.  She does have some minor flocking rubs to her ears and horn, with some very minor rubs to hoof edges.  Overall she looks very nice and displays well.  $25.00

NEW!! Sealight (Baby Watercolor)-

NEW!! Seashore-OK, body does not appear to have any major marks although her body shows as a dark green and her head is more of a yellow shade, her hair does not look cut although I don't think it changes color anymore, she does have some minimal rubs to her fin paint on her right side.  I honestly don't know if her whole body will still change color in water or not and she may have some minimal gunk inside that needs cleaned.  Her head is firmly secured on her body, so I did not try to remove it for a better cleaning.  $8.00

Spunky-

NEW!! Sunlight--Very good, body is still nice shade of blue although her head may be a smidge brighter in color than her body and she does have a couple small spots on her, one under her bottom lip and one on her left shoulder (they look like pin dots and not sure if they will come off).  Her hair is still nice and silky, although I can't tell if her mane is shorter than it's supposed to be (it still curls around her neck nicely).  Her symbols are both still very good with very minimal rubs to the clouds.  $16.00

NEW!! Wavedancer (Adult seapony)-Very good, body is still nice pink color and there are no major marks.  Her hair is still silky although there looks to be a little bit of trimming at the bottom and maybe her forelock.  There is some rubbing to fins on both side with a small amount of paint loss.  Weight is still secured in the base of her tail.  $13.00

NEW!! Wavedancer (Baby Watercolor)-Good, body is clean with no obvious marks, although it looks discolored (I tried to clean her out but I can't swear there isn't any mold discoloration as her head is firmly glued on), her hair looks uncut and is still vaguely purple around the roots. I don't remember if she still changed color at all from when I cleaned her, but I'm going to say if she did, it was a minor color change.  Eyes and fins look great with only a tiny rub to one fin edge.  $9.00

Other Items
Spoiler

Coming soon. I'm trying to get ponies done more than other things right now. :)

I am willing to be flexible with prices to a point; however since I need to sell them for living expenses, I just can't sell them all for $1.  I know some of these ponies are fairly cheap; however being basically brand new they are not baits and are good for collectors.

Feel free to ask any questions.  You can ask here, or send to my email at catsmeow_4_me @ yahoo.com.  Yes, I will ship overseas...just be aware of the high cost of shipping, especially for any MIB.  I will open any MIB and ship loose, if that is your preference. :)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 06:27:38 PM by Squirtsquirt »
Thanks to Whippetluv for my awsome persona pony!!

Offline sophiew586

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Starting sales again...starting with G3s 06/04/2018
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 11:52:50 AM »
Interested in July Jubilee and June one if still for sale please.

Offline Squirtsquirt

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Starting sales again...starting with G3s 06/10/2018
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 03:18:25 PM »
Interested in July Jubilee and June one if still for sale please.

Sent you a PM :)

Offline Squirtsquirt

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Starting sales again...starting with G3s 07/29/2018
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 03:27:43 PM »
Updated :)

Offline Squirtsquirt

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Starting sales again...starting with G3s NEW ADDED 09/16/2018
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 08:19:26 AM »
I'm going through boxes, literally, so I have found a few more ponies to add to the lists.  I have more boxes that will most likely be sorted today (we have to get things back in the garage before the rain tomorrow!) but no guarantees what I'll find for immediate listing.

I will list Ponyville sets separately, since those are a different fan base, and I do have some G3.5 I'll most likely be listing at some point, as well.

I have BOXES AND BOXES of ponies, so please bear with me!!  I want them to find good homes, I just don't have a lot of time for listing.  We are getting there...I know, I still need to pull out the promised G1s as well.  I don't have as many of those, so it won't take long once I get them out from under the G3s. :)

Offline Squirtsquirt

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Starting sales again...starting with G3s NEW ADDED 10/20/2018
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2018, 08:13:09 PM »
Updated with more open ponies.  Really, they are literally JUST OUT OF THE BOX.  These are the ones that their boxes were damaged in storage, so I really couldn't sell them MIB, but the ponies are still pristine.  I have some MIB that can be listed, but one thing at a time. :)

Offline Squirtsquirt

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: MIB and loose G3s, SEA SWIRL AND FLASH FEATHER ADDED!! 11/18/2018
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2018, 07:06:44 AM »
Happy bump...  :bump: :newpony:

Offline Silversnow

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+169)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Piggy Lover
    • View Profile
    • https://www.ebay.com/usr/snowauryn
Re: MIB and loose G3s, G4 SEA SWIRL AND GREEN BABY HIPPOGRIFF!! 11/18/2018
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2018, 11:20:31 AM »
Thanks for helping me out!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Piggy for sale? Please contact me!

Offline okamigirl64

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • "I used to wonder what friendship could be."
    • View Profile
Re: MIB and loose G3s, G4 SEA SWIRL AND GREEN BABY HIPPOGRIFF!! 11/18/2018
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2018, 11:29:39 AM »
PM sent!

Offline Squirtsquirt

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: MIB and loose G3s, CARE BEAR AUCTIONS ADDED 3/16/2019
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2019, 08:09:44 AM »
Bumping for auction link

Offline Squirtsquirt

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: MIB and loose G3s, Mostly early years 4/22/2019
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2019, 07:09:08 AM »
Updated...I will most likely be adding even MORE ponies by the end of the week!  :frolic: :frolic:

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
Re: MIB and loose G3s, Mostly early years 4/25/2019
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2019, 03:18:04 AM »
Sending a PM

Offline Squirtsquirt

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: MIB and loose G3s, Mostly early years 7/17/2019
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2019, 05:26:57 PM »
Updated!  :work: :work:

Offline Squirtsquirt

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: MIB and loose G3s, Mostly early years 9/24/2019
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2019, 08:40:45 AM »
Added a couple more girls.  Still wading through totes, but getting closer to the end!  I had a lot of non pony items as well, including books, cards, toothbrushes, watches, etc.  I will get that list pulled together and put up for sale soon.

Offline Squirtsquirt

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: MIB and loose G3s, Mostly early years, ADDING LOOSE G4s 10/31/2019
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2019, 10:39:22 AM »
Updated for the moment. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal