collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New additions and some updates!!  (Read 943 times)

Offline mewthemew

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
New additions and some updates!!
« on: May 14, 2018, 06:55:06 PM »
Got some new ponies over the past couple days. Oddly, these all came from the same resale store, so I'm pretty happy with my discoveries.

So first, we have a SweetieBelle (You can tell 'cause she's got her name on her leg)
What I like about her is she's still got the plastic thing that gets put in the hair to keep the hair pre-styled on both her mane and tail. I'm planning on keeping it that way because I've never seen that happen.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Next is my first ever Minty. I've always wanted a Minty of my very own, and while she's not full-size, she IS still the green and pink clumsy doof we all know and love <3

I also got one of those painted G3 figures. This one of Rainbow dash. Excuse the blur, my camera thinks pony legs in the background are more interesting than small figurines.

Onto G4, I got a couple EQG mcdonalds figures. I cannot stand dolls that don't have the option to move their legs because getting them to stand in the house where I live in where you can hear and feel every footstep, is like winning the lottery 3 times in a row and then finding an actual real life leprechaun.

AAAAND! A Miss Pommell Mcdonalds figure.

Now onto updates and neat stuuuuuffs:

Some people wanted to see my EQG Mini Rainbow dash with the fake leg. (I lovingly call her Fred or MY LEG...for obvious reasons.) I got her for free from a local wal-mart. Yes, really. I found her doing my rounds looking for some more figures of Muffins because favorite, and found her without her package and without a leg. I took her to customer service, and the lady there said they'd be losing money either way of me taking it or sending it back to the manufacturer....so she let me have her for free! (Of course, a friend of mine told me they think the store actually gets paid for sending faulty items back, but that was way after I took her home, so, whatever :3) As you can see, I made the fake leg out of a sucker stick, some tape and a reciept.

Another cool thing I never showed you guys was this Mommy Charm I found somewhere.  I can't remember where, exactly, but I'm glad she's in with my collection!

I bought some ribbon recently, and I gave all my G1 ponies (and my two G2 ponies) ribbons. I didn't have blue or green, so the ones that were supposed to have those got kinda white-ish with yellow-red-blue stripes. Close enough. The ones without tails got ribbons around their necks!

Finally, I found some air-dry clay a few days ago and could finally try to fix the worst of my  G3 Mcdonalds Starswirl's feet.

Not only that, but I finally got rid of my Sweetheart Sister Starflash's old makeshift feet made of some pom-poms and tape(Her previous owner had a particularly chewwy dog), and replaced it with air-dry clay! It's not the prettiest thing in the world, but  now she doesn't wobble around because of the pom-pom's bounciness!!

« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 06:57:05 PM by mewthemew »

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
Re: New additions and some updates!!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 07:35:07 PM »
Congrats, that's a lot of great stuff! You can always sand down the clay and paint it if you want it to look like its the actual leg :)

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 12:38:24 AM »
Great finds.  Sweetiebelle must have never been played with, given she still has the original plastic in her hair. I bet she looks like new :)

Offline kingluke

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • The Great King of Lucia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 04:53:53 AM »
nice finds, you can probably fix those legs, I believe in you. :)
Lover of Windwhistler

Offline SpookyTrees

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 05:27:11 AM »
Lovely thanks for sharing!
:biggrin: Looking for G1 Starshine, Bubbles, Lickety Split, Posey, Tickle, and a few more :biggrin:

Offline Littlesparklepony

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 02:28:38 AM »
Nice finds and Collection! Congrats!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal