collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 724 times)

Offline JasonP

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: May 14, 2018, 03:27:21 PM »
Hello everyone,

as I’m sure is the case with most new people, I don’t know what to write here, so I’m being very original and going with what Loa posted on that thread from the Rules Page…

As stated in my username, my name is Jason, I’m 30 years old, live in Austria and am an investor (no, not a pony collection investor, an equity and real estate investor ^^).
I’m not an actual pony collector, though I do have some old ones that my parents gave to me when I was a kid and wanted a horse… Which they couldn’t afford, so I got a few plastic ones instead, which was also very nice, I guess. I’m the youngest of three sons, and by the time I was born, my mother had been hoping for a girl, so when I accepted ponys as a legitimate toy, she was very enthusiastic about buying these… That led to a rather large, unintentional collection over the years (many of which were given to me by friends who thought it was funny that I had them). Meanwhile I live on a ranch with my two babies (two Shire geldings) that I love more than life and whom I’ve owned ever since they were yearlings.

Anyway… On the pony topic: the reason I’m here now is because I’m searching for a very special pony custom commission, and I was told by some of the many people I bothered on ebay and other sites (I’m so sorry about that, by the way. I had no idea this site existed) that this was the right place to look for a commission, so you will be seeing me on the Customs forum.
I just recently found out about this pony customization thing and find it very fascinating. Though I was never much into playing with plastic ponies, I did always find them quite cute and even today they are still standing around my living room in a glass cabinet for sentimental reasons, so even though I can’t say I’m an avid fan, I do quite like them.
Of course, none of those ponies are customized ones, so not as awesome as the ones found around here. Seriously, I’m awed at people’s pony talent - I’m glad if I can write my grocery list pretty enough so I can still read it the next day. It’s amazing what people can do with ponies.

Anyway… On the pony topic again: the reason I want a custom pony is because I love to write (next to my horses it’s my greatest passion in life) and I want said pony on the cover of one of my stories, which for some silly reason is My little Pony inspired. Yeah, I don’t know how that happened. I was cleaning up my living room a while ago and as I looked at the ponies, the idea suddenly occurred to me and I began googling ponies… And here I am.

I apologize in advance for any wrongdoing I may accidentally cause, I can assure you it won’t be done on purpose, so please bear with me :3 It’s my first time on a pony site, after all, but so far it looks quite promising. Who knows, maybe I will turn into a pony collector after all xD

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 12:32:40 AM »
Welcome to the Arena Jason :wave:

Sounds like you have definitely come to the right place!  If you pop your head into the customs forum, I'm sure some of our very talented Arena members will be able to assist you with your idea. 

Good luck with your writing and your customs :lovey:

Offline SpookyTrees

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 05:28:25 AM »
Hello and a big welcome!
:biggrin: Looking for G1 Starshine, Bubbles, Lickety Split, Posey, Tickle, and a few more :biggrin:

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 06:54:05 AM »
Welcome to the Arena! I'm sure you'll find someone talented :) Customs are great! I'm glad you've joined, I look forward to seeing you around! Hope you enjoy your stay!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 03:49:19 PM »
Welcome to the Arena!
We are a completely zany bunch, and very happy to welcome you into our ranks!
Enjoy yourself here :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 07:38:51 PM »
Welcome to the Arena! We have some very talented customizers floating around here. You can find more info in the Customs forum! Good luck!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2018, 01:09:13 PM »
Welcome to the arena! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal