collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Has anyone found All About Tempest Shadow? Updated 8/28 Found her  (Read 11625 times)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: Has anyone found All About Tempest Shadow?
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2018, 12:06:04 PM »
Sick of seeing the same things in the toy aisles. I really want the Cutie Mark Crew sets, but it's fine if they don't come out until after the fair for me.  ;)
They just don't seem to be putting too much effort in the lineup this year, usually there's new stuff by now.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2018, 12:33:58 PM »
Thank you everyone. I'm sorry that so many are not finding the new things also. It seemed like there were a lot of new toys in the fall for the movie release and at the beginning of the year for the MLP movie DVD/Blu Ray release but my stores still have the same old MLP toys they've had for months with no new items. 

My local Walmarts have plenty of pirate pony sets, some Guardians of Harmony single pirate ponies and a few pearly Fluttershy sea ponies still on the shelves and seem overstocked on the Mane 6 All About ponies.

My Target's pony section has also not had anything new for quite some time.  They're down to mostly the water filled sea ponies, the large singing Songbird and the little movie bling bag size set.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 12:36:41 PM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2018, 02:42:47 PM »
My wall mart was completely deserted of ponies save for the pack of pirate main six, fluttershy and pinkie pie as mermaids, and a huge empty cardboard display of brush able singles. The section for ponies has been taken over by lollipop mini plush animals.  Oh and they had a ton of those  giant almost see though celestrera ones, and one giant brushable rainbow dash.     So nope and my work place is devoid of ponies except for wave two pearly ones.  :mad: :pout:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2018, 02:22:02 AM »
Sick of seeing the same things in the toy aisles. I really want the Cutie Mark Crew sets, but it's fine if they don't come out until after the fair for me.  ;)
They just don't seem to be putting too much effort in the lineup this year, usually there's new stuff by now.

With usual UK logic, CMC sets are out here as well as the blind bag ones. But they are on shelves alongside wave 2 of the All Abouts in every store. I am getting sick of seeing Soarin and Sweetie Drops. I still just want Songbird. Our distribution makes no sense here.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2018, 07:05:51 PM »
Now that I think about the Wave 2 Baby sea ponies still aren't widely available  in the US and I haven't found the Baby hippogriffs either. I'm beginning to wonder if All About Tempest Shadow and the Baby Hippogriffs will mostly skip the US as it seems they should have been out by now. I thought I found another Songbird today but it was Fluttershy.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 07:10:24 PM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2018, 07:27:06 PM »
Now that I think about the Wave 2 Baby sea ponies still aren't widely available  in the US and I haven't found the Baby hippogriffs either. I'm beginning to wonder if All About Tempest Shadow and the Baby Hippogriffs will mostly skip the US as it seems they should have been out by now. I thought I found another Songbird today but it was Fluttershy.

Ponyfan

Its weird that half of them went into the online store. Haven't seen any baby hyppogriffs either. Thanks Hasbro. Your distribution is super.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2018, 08:00:46 PM »
The Tempest wave just turned up here in Australia, but we appear to have skipped the Songbird wave.
I ordered the missing wave off Amazon the other day, but I dread July 1st when I won't be able to do that anymore and will be left to hunt for ponies with poor distribution.
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2018, 08:36:25 PM »

Ponyfan

I think I remember at least one person I follow on Instagram found Wave 4, I think it was the US.... not entirely sure though. I wish they'd at least stick them online already...

Even Wave 3's distribution is awful. I found Wave 3 at one of the three local Walmarts around here, and haven't found it anywhere else.

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline moonsget

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • Moonsget's Meadow
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2018, 08:54:23 PM »
Bear with me, as I'm not savvy about waves or special names, so maybe you mean something different than what I've seen, but my Toys R Us had Festival Foes before the film was even released, as well as a plush Tempest, and has had a large Tempest, which I finally picked up a couple weeks ago, for a while. And my Target had the large Songbird for quite a while. I haven't seen Celano, but I've seen the male parrot, and Capper. And I saw a large male hippogriff guard last time I was at Toys R Us -- hoping he'll be there when I get a chance to go again. I live in Florida, if that means anything ....
~Moonsget/Wolfie
... is a Tart and a deviant ...

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2018, 09:40:58 PM »
Bear with me, as I'm not savvy about waves or special names, so maybe you mean something different than what I've seen, but my Toys R Us had Festival Foes before the film was even released, as well as a plush Tempest, and has had a large Tempest, which I finally picked up a couple weeks ago, for a while. And my Target had the large Songbird for quite a while. I haven't seen Celano, but I've seen the male parrot, and Capper. And I saw a large male hippogriff guard last time I was at Toys R Us -- hoping he'll be there when I get a chance to go again. I live in Florida, if that means anything ....

All About Tempest is just a regular, single release Tempest.

Offline moonsget

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • Moonsget's Meadow
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2018, 09:58:51 PM »
All About Tempest is just a regular, single release Tempest.

Okay, I had the impression that most people weren't able to find any version of her at all. Just clarify, it's just the "All About Tempest" specifically people can't find? Debating whether to make a special trip to see if my TRU has any left of the big Tempest or the plush (or that big hippogriff guard) for the Fair, but if people aren't having trouble finding those, I won't bother. :)
~Moonsget/Wolfie
... is a Tart and a deviant ...

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2018, 05:29:08 AM »
Given that my last visit to Smyths back home saw these on the shelves:

https://www.mlpmerch.com/2015/03/cutie-mark-magic-ribbon-hair-singles.html

...I think we can safely say that there is no actual logic going into stocking here in the UK and thus we might get anything appearing at any time without warning. (Incidentally, the ones I saw seem to be Canadian packaged).

I still have hopes for wave 3 and 4 coming here but it might be they don't happen till Christmas when stores bring stuff out from store rooms and shove them everywhere. Wave 3 pearlies also only appeared here in scant numbers. But wave 1 All Abouts only appeared for a short time here too. We've had Soarin's set forever so I'm starting to think we must also be clearancing wave 2 for all of Europe who've moved on since then.

I just have hope maybe, since we keep getting Canadian stock (Flower Wishes and Applejack water cuties also in Canadian packages, also still on shelves here) that we might ultimately get something other than wave 2 on our shelves too...who knows.

There's an All About Luna as well, isn't there? Which wave is she? 3 or 4? I didn't see her in Israel, so I am assuming she's part of 3?

I think I understand from watching this distribution farce why it was that I never found the G1 ponies I wanted as a kid...:/

As for the baby hippogriffs, they turned up in Singapore and NZ as far as I know, and from what I've seen those were on US cards. Someone in the UK had a bunch of them on ebay but they weren't European packaged so must've been imported. Whether they exist on UK cards or not I don't know. There are still occasional wave 2 baby sea ponies lurking around here, wave 1 is gone, and most sites say they're discontinued. No news of Hippogriffs. Hasbro UK told me they haven't a clue (rudely) so yeah. I#ve about given up on them but still hope maybe they'll appear around Christmas here.

Advantages and disadvantages of living in a country whose Hasbro people don't pay attention to distribution dates.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2018, 07:25:08 AM »
There's an All About Luna as well, isn't there? Which wave is she? 3 or 4? I didn't see her in Israel, so I am assuming she's part of 3?

There's not. These are all the All Abouts there are:

https://data.mlpmerch.com/brushables/set/my-little-pony-the-movie/all-about-friends-singles/

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2018, 10:46:47 AM »
I'd get Sweetie Drops if not for that wretched mural and dreadful mould.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2018, 11:10:40 AM »

There's not. These are all the All Abouts there are:

https://data.mlpmerch.com/brushables/set/my-little-pony-the-movie/all-about-friends-singles/

I said Luna, I meant Lyra :/ Sorry. This what editing a chapter on horses in Japanese war tales for seven hours does to a person's brain. I need chocolate.

Thanks for the link :) And apparently she's wave 2, which makes me wonder why I have NEVER seen her o.O.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal