collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PonyCon preparations!  (Read 581 times)

Offline cookifaa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
  • My real pony is jealous of my vinyl ponies.
    • View Profile
PonyCon preparations!
« on: September 27, 2018, 01:52:09 PM »
PonyCon UK is only a few weeks away (16 days!) and I'm so excited!

Its my first PonyCon and I'm dragging my unfortunate mum along with me. Honestly, shes thrilled, even if she won't admit it.

I was just wondering what everyone is doing to prepare? I'm thinking about making a list of the few ponies, accessories and bits and bobs I'm desperately after (with pictures for my mum), so we can split up and look through stalls faster. Is this a good idea?

I'm tempted to make a schedule of everything I'd like to see, but if i did I doubt I'd stick to it (I'm really bad for not sticking to things, I made a massive revision timetable for my GCSE's that took me four hours, and I stuck to it for a day...)

If you're going to PonyCon, what will you be doing? Is there anything that you want to see? I'm not entirely sure what I want to do other than shop right now! :biggrin:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: PonyCon preparations!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 06:24:19 PM »
I am not really that organised with my Ponycon planning. Getting transport worked out or a hotel booked is where I leave that ;) A couple of years back I did have lists with me but didn't really use them. And last year my sister was with me and is again this year, at least on the Saturday...and I need to make sure she doesn't go too mad, after last year I spent an hour and a half rationalising with her why not to buy everything she wanted (which she ultimately did anyway!).

Not everything will sell right away and it's only a good idea to buy something the moment you see it if you know the price is good or you would regret it forever if you missed it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal