collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Steven Universe  (Read 11229 times)

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
Re: Steven Universe
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2018, 10:11:52 PM »
Holy mother of cheddar!
Spoiler
So white is officially released. And her pearl. Who I think is somewhat creepy. There’s something not right about that gem...
Before I dive into the big kahuna herself, can I just say the little bit of centi we saw was kinda bittersweet. It’s nice to know that they could temporarily reverse the corruption, but sad that it only lasted for such a short time. But as we were told by garnet, corruption is a tear in the mind. The diamonds could only hold that tear together, not put some tape on it. But it’s nice to see her. The uncorrupted her who still has her pink diamond insignia. I’m really hoping they can at least try to help fix some of the gems.
     Now for the big thing that blew us all away. White diamonds reveal. First of all, I think seeing homeworld like this is wonderful. We never saw what the planet looked like. In a way, it’s kinda pretty. And it seems like white heard the news of pink pretty quickly. Makes you wonder how she heard of pink diamond not shattering that quickly. But I think she’s going to make for an interesting character, once we see more of her. He design looks good in the few seconds we saw her. One can tell by size and appearance this is the big cheese of the big cheeses. This is the end all be all on homeworld. I honestly am quite intrigued, and want to see more of her and her creepy pearl. It might be the total lack of any emotion in her, or the strange crack looking mark over her left eye, but there’s something inherently odd, almost creepy about that pearl.
     Ending thoughts: It will be interesting to see how the crystal gems play out on homeworld. I’m sure Steven will have some moments of gems referring to him as pink diamond, and treating him like a diamond, and we will possibly see more famethyst  members. What’s to Come is going to be very interesting indeed.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline flutterscotch

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2018, 06:55:11 AM »
Holy mother of cheddar!
Spoiler
So white is officially released. And her pearl. Who I think is somewhat creepy. There’s something not right about that gem...
Before I dive into the big kahuna herself, can I just say the little bit of centi we saw was kinda bittersweet. It’s nice to know that they could temporarily reverse the corruption, but sad that it only lasted for such a short time. But as we were told by garnet, corruption is a tear in the mind. The diamonds could only hold that tear together, not put some tape on it. But it’s nice to see her. The uncorrupted her who still has her pink diamond insignia. I’m really hoping they can at least try to help fix some of the gems.
     Now for the big thing that blew us all away. White diamonds reveal. First of all, I think seeing homeworld like this is wonderful. We never saw what the planet looked like. In a way, it’s kinda pretty. And it seems like white heard the news of pink pretty quickly. Makes you wonder how she heard of pink diamond not shattering that quickly. But I think she’s going to make for an interesting character, once we see more of her. He design looks good in the few seconds we saw her. One can tell by size and appearance this is the big cheese of the big cheeses. This is the end all be all on homeworld. I honestly am quite intrigued, and want to see more of her and her creepy pearl. It might be the total lack of any emotion in her, or the strange crack looking mark over her left eye, but there’s something inherently odd, almost creepy about that pearl.
     Ending thoughts: It will be interesting to see how the crystal gems play out on homeworld. I’m sure Steven will have some moments of gems referring to him as pink diamond, and treating him like a diamond, and we will possibly see more famethyst  members. What’s to Come is going to be very interesting indeed.

Spoiler
I mean, Pink's the only diamond with a gem in her navel.  Her ship contains most of the parts of the body used for reproduction and the control room's kind of like a womb.  Who knows, White might have known exactly what Pink was up to...because Pink might have been made for the purposes of interfacing with organic life.  It might have been some weird manipulative plan the entire time! </wildspeculation>

Offline Jorgito93

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2018, 12:24:31 PM »
Spoiler
Episode was great, White is just creepy.
There's definitely something weird with white pearl, she stayed in the same pose and went through
a wall like a ghost, also she was voiced by the same voice actress as her diamond.I think she is mind controlled or something like that.Also she has her gem on her navel, the same place Pink had hers.There was definitely a pearl swap since our pearl has her gem on her head like White.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2018, 09:50:48 AM »
Okay - here is my issue with Rose-

You'd think an entire species that is based on gems- could tell the difference at a glance between once type and another-

and the tummy gems are being displayed all the time... seems odd that nobody noticed the difference between these two gems, doesn't it?

Can You tell the difference ?

As my wife tells me though-  "THAT is the part you find not credible???"

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2018, 11:19:39 AM »
You'd think an entire species that is based on gems- could tell the difference at a glance between once type and another-
You'd think they'd recognize Pink's pearl, too.  :P
Most of my issues with this reveal is rooted in Rose being hailed as some great rebel leader but it sounds a lot like she just wanted to have fun.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2018, 03:14:25 PM »
You'd also think Gems wouldn't be able to touch stuff since their bodies are made of light, therefore not solid :lol:

Anyways...
Spoiler
I was surprised White's reveal came so sudden. But she was terrifying. Cool it with the fake lashes, lady.
I wonder if the diamond ships can all form one big Megazord :lol:

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2018, 10:39:26 PM »
Spoiler
I was surprised White's reveal came so sudden. But she was terrifying. Cool it with the fake lashes, lady.
I wonder if the diamond ships can all form one big Megazord :lol:

Spoiler
It better form a gem megazord or there are going to be a lot of disappointed fans. And a very confused me. You guys just built ships made to look like body parts not because they can connect and become a megazword, but because you can?

This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Zapper

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2018, 01:22:04 PM »
CN posted a teaser of the upcoming Steven Universe movie! I am excited.

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2018, 06:51:25 PM »
Movie?!?!

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2018, 07:14:45 PM »
Coming to Cartoon Network?
Soon, hopefully?

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2018, 11:41:30 AM »
Oh wow!  Somehow I missed that it would air on Cartoon Network- yay!  I wonder when it will be ready? I can't wait!!! 

Even though I am worried it spells the end of the series... 

Offline Zapper

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2018, 12:40:08 AM »

I always thought they had one more season to go. Especially since CN halfed one season and made it into two.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2018, 10:14:51 AM »

I always thought they had one more season to go. Especially since CN halfed one season and made it into two.

I hope so!

Offline flutterscotch

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2018, 11:15:02 AM »
Okay - here is my issue with Rose-

and the tummy gems are being displayed all the time... seems odd that nobody noticed the difference between these two gems, doesn't it?

Can You tell the difference ?

As my wife tells me though-  "THAT is the part you find not credible???"

One of the Rubies did...mentioned Steven's gem was more of a pinkish red than a reddish pink.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal