collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: goldilocks sad case - help?support?  (Read 698 times)

Offline allymer

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • get cape, wear cape, fly
    • View Profile
    • https://www.google.co.il/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjj4NzFs6rYAhUCLFAKHRkWDhYQFggoMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yooying.com%2Fjonathanvk9930&usg=AOvVaw1VEWvdcAw59g5B1Zytl7Yj
goldilocks sad case - help?support?
« on: August 23, 2018, 01:15:11 AM »

Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

so...as you can see the middle one is a variant/different batch...she have different kind of hair and she's in great shape.
I love goldi. I love that she have variants symbols so as a collector I can have different variants of her.
sadly sadly crying my heart out my other two goldies on the sides have lost their... curls. literally her curls just fell off. I was in shock. it's like the hair gotten old and cranky and just broke and fell...

is this happen to you to with her?
which goldy do you have (you can tell by the side the symbol turn)

please share your situation with me... I'm so sad about it. I love her so much and It was horrible seeing her losing her beautiful curls... 
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 01:33:20 AM by allymer »

check me out on instagram "jonathanvkmlp" come say hey :)

Offline NightGliderSA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: goldilocks sad case - help?support?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 01:24:29 AM »
That's a terrible story - I'm sorry! I don't have her myself but I would like to. I love ponies with long hair; it's so much fun!

On another note: your spoiler is coming up empty for me?

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 03:18:29 AM »
Someone else recently had the situation with Goldilocks' hair falling out. I think it was emily_katie...and it was the same kind of problem with the hair quality, which is a mite concerning...

Yep, it was. Here's the thread:
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,392532.msg1729749.html#msg1729749
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 04:57:51 AM »
I don't have her yet, but hopefully it's just a batch issue and other goldis won't have the same problem. :( She's such a pretty pony.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline allymer

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • get cape, wear cape, fly
    • View Profile
    • https://www.google.co.il/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjj4NzFs6rYAhUCLFAKHRkWDhYQFggoMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yooying.com%2Fjonathanvk9930&usg=AOvVaw1VEWvdcAw59g5B1Zytl7Yj
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2018, 05:04:12 AM »
I don't have her yet, but hopefully it's just a batch issue and other goldis won't have the same problem. :( She's such a pretty pony.
I read the other thread on the subject and I'm afraid people should check their goldies. I love her so much and It seems like one of her version was sold with a different kind of hair- the not aging well kind... I would love to hear from collector who have her...
please notice how your symbols located if the bear turn the other side like the one in the middle or like the other two versions

check me out on instagram "jonathanvkmlp" come say hey :)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2018, 07:30:57 AM »
I read the other thread on the subject and I'm afraid people should check their goldies. I love her so much and It seems like one of her version was sold with a different kind of hair- the not aging well kind... I would love to hear from collector who have her...
please notice how your symbols located if the bear turn the other side like the one in the middle or like the other two versions

Oh not fun!  :(  Well for collectors' sake, I hope that the reversed symbol DOES go with the Goldilocks with bad-hair, so that one can choose which expensive pony one buys, with the knowledge you'd have to rehair.  Ugh I hope others who have her can weigh in.  I have not yet been lucky enough to find one!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2018, 07:38:48 AM »
My photo of my Goldilocks is the other way around so I can't be sure but if it helps you figure out if there is a pattern, here she is:

Her hair is in good shape, still quite silky and curly, no frizz or loss. Her symbol has the bowl facing towards her head, at least on this side - can't say about the other as I am a long way from my ponies.

I am a little worried about my sister's pony, though. She's in storage at present but she has definitely got rougher hair...so may be at risk. Unfortunately I can't check on her so don't know right now which way her symbol is printed.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal