Site Information > Sigs & Site Support

Help with username

(1/1)

rtattles:
Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right place t ask for help. I am not really sure who to contact. I'm seeking help to change my login username because it's currently too long and it's really tedious for me to login, esp if I am on my phone. Thanks!!

tailrustedtealeaf:
You'll wanna post in the Support forum. Hopefully a mod can move it over for you!
You should post what you want your new username to be as well, so they can adjust it accordingly.

Spinky69er:

--- Quote from: DebonaireThundercloud on May 05, 2018, 10:39:49 AM ---Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right place t ask for help. I am not really sure who to contact. I'm seeking help to change my login username because it's currently too long and it's really tedious for me to login, esp if I am on my phone. Thanks!!

--- End quote ---

I have contacted Admin to assist you with your query :)

rtattles:

--- Quote from: Spinky69er on May 06, 2018, 11:37:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: DebonaireThundercloud on May 05, 2018, 10:39:49 AM ---Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right place t ask for help. I am not really sure who to contact. I'm seeking help to change my login username because it's currently too long and it's really tedious for me to login, esp if I am on my phone. Thanks!!

--- End quote ---

I have contacted Admin to assist you with your query :)

--- End quote ---

TY!!!!

Kiwi:
I can change your name, but you'll need to let me know what you want it to be. Also, since you've already had 1 name change, this will be the final change.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version