collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: John Bellairs anyone?!?!  (Read 447 times)

Offline Wildshadow

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Favorites of all time? Surprise, Danny and Spike!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.instagram.com/kriticosium/
John Bellairs anyone?!?!
« on: May 03, 2018, 07:04:46 AM »
Anyone else excited for the movie "The House With A Clock In It's Walls"?!?

I've got to search for my books so I can read them again! Though I started with "The Letter, the Witch, and the Ring" when I found it at Half Priced Books. Then I saw the same kind of cover on 'The House with a Clock in its Walls' (it was a new printing of the books). I WAS HOOKED!

I gathered all the books I could from John Bellairs and some I didn't get to read because it was at a time I started to drift from reading x.X but now I need to find them all again and reread them before the movie and just LIVE in that world for awhile XD I know I'll probably find something I'll hate in the movie but man I need to find my books and hope I can find them in time =D

I need to read books again instead of just reading South Park fan fics on AO3 all the time XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks Starscout for the sig and Shaiyeh thanks for the avatar  :heart: Ombyshadow

Offline poniesthatsparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • TAF Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: John Bellairs anyone?!?!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 01:59:52 PM »
I saw the trailer for the movie not too long ago and it looked interesting! I wasn't aware it was based on a book.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 04:08:06 PM »
John Bellairs wrote some awesome kids thrillers!  I'm sure "The House With A Clock In Its Walls" will be an interesting concept to share with the world since it hasn't been a widely-read book in some time.  But it sure fascinated me as a child!  When we read it in class, we turned the lights out and read it with flashlights...
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Wildshadow

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Favorites of all time? Surprise, Danny and Spike!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.instagram.com/kriticosium/
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 12:57:04 PM »
John Bellairs wrote some awesome kids thrillers!  I'm sure "The House With A Clock In Its Walls" will be an interesting concept to share with the world since it hasn't been a widely-read book in some time.  But it sure fascinated me as a child!  When we read it in class, we turned the lights out and read it with flashlights...

That sounds like a cool way to read it! Wish we had to read those kinds of books in school instead of what we had to read XD

I would usually read my own books before the start of class when I was in middle/high school, I read so many! When I used to be bad a reading books in elementary o.O

Thanks Starscout for the sig and Shaiyeh thanks for the avatar  :heart: Ombyshadow

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal