collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pullips?  (Read 519 times)

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • the dude in my icon is not me, sillies!
Re: Pullips?
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2018, 12:32:00 PM »
Sunsparkle, your taste in Pullips is very similar to mine! Kaela, Celsiy and Akemi are such strong designs. Especially Kaela with her backstory as a love detective. She is spying on people to see if they cheat! My dream profession :lol:
I also love shorthaired girls. Probably because I am one, ha! But I just find the super long hair on Pullips to be hard to take care of and I'm always afraid of curls because I don't want to destroy them.

I love my Peter a lot. Her nude make-up and peach colored eyelids are just so pleasant. Very feminine but not too sparkly-girly as some other dolls. I think the doll was clearanced a lot because Peter Pan is not exactly a figure that is popular in the doll market. Tinkerbell Dal and Tigerlilly Byul seemed to sell much better.
Seeking G1 SEAFLOWER
MLP Wishlist * For Sale/Trade

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
Re: Pullips?
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2018, 05:15:52 PM »
@Sunsparkle Peter Pan really is a beauty.  I you how you dressed her.  I found one at Tuesday Morning years ago and was smitten.  Her eyes are so pretty!  She is the one I blame for dragging me into Pullips.  Before then, I didn't see the appeal.

@Zapper I agree, long hair and curls are intimidating.  I usually avoid curls and fancy up-dos.  I tell myself that if I do run into problems, I can always replace the wig.  But that's a lot of money to throw around.

I'm really excited about the new "Girlism" doll.  What is that? lol.  But I adore her blonde bob and face-up.  Pullip Style   The dress is pretty too but I kind of groan inside about how to keep it dust free.