collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pullips?  (Read 722 times)

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • the dude in my icon is not me, sillies!
Re: Pullips?
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2018, 12:32:00 PM »
Sunsparkle, your taste in Pullips is very similar to mine! Kaela, Celsiy and Akemi are such strong designs. Especially Kaela with her backstory as a love detective. She is spying on people to see if they cheat! My dream profession :lol:
I also love shorthaired girls. Probably because I am one, ha! But I just find the super long hair on Pullips to be hard to take care of and I'm always afraid of curls because I don't want to destroy them.

I love my Peter a lot. Her nude make-up and peach colored eyelids are just so pleasant. Very feminine but not too sparkly-girly as some other dolls. I think the doll was clearanced a lot because Peter Pan is not exactly a figure that is popular in the doll market. Tinkerbell Dal and Tigerlilly Byul seemed to sell much better.
Seeking G1 SEAFLOWER
MLP Wishlist * For Sale/Trade

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2018, 05:15:52 PM »
@Sunsparkle Peter Pan really is a beauty.  I you how you dressed her.  I found one at Tuesday Morning years ago and was smitten.  Her eyes are so pretty!  She is the one I blame for dragging me into Pullips.  Before then, I didn't see the appeal.

@Zapper I agree, long hair and curls are intimidating.  I usually avoid curls and fancy up-dos.  I tell myself that if I do run into problems, I can always replace the wig.  But that's a lot of money to throw around.

I'm really excited about the new "Girlism" doll.  What is that? lol.  But I adore her blonde bob and face-up.  Pullip Style   The dress is pretty too but I kind of groan inside about how to keep it dust free.

Offline Syreada

• Trade Count: (0)
  • McDonald's Pony
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2018, 04:32:21 AM »
I have some pullips!

I can't post pictures quite frankly because I haven't figured it out yet lol. But I have Cornice and Raphia (my first two), Batgirl and Catwoman, Asuka and Rei, Assa, Grell, Ala, Hello Kitty, Principessa, Regen Fanatica, Moon, Nero, and Lunatic Queen out of the box, I have a Rozen Maiden whos name escapes me (black dress, white hair) and Princess Serena from Sailor Moon still in the box. They are less in the box for MIB sake and more because I know I'll be moving and they will be safer in their boxes. Makes for an interesting display.
Thanks DreamvalleyMLP for the avatar!

Offline Kiwichi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Custom Bait Pony
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2018, 03:59:42 PM »
I have some Pullips too!

They are lovely, but now I wish I wouldnt have bought so many (they take up so much room!!!).  I kinda feel like they were a bad investment since they were so costly to begin with and the value hardly climbs much.  I didnt purchase them mainly as investment but hoped value would increase.  Also, I would like to purchase some of the newer dolls Im currently in love with (lol :biggrin:), but I just cant see myself spending so much right now and the price just keeps increasing...  Id like to sell some of the doll from my collection and buy some newer dolls, but it would probably be hard to sell :|

My favorite doll I have: Romantic Alice, and my most valued doll: Chelsea