Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

Pullips?

(1/6) > >>

keri1234:
I remember that back in the day (around 2009/2010) Pullips were a big thing on this forum. In fact, that is how I got into Pullips in the first place...and then that led to BJDs as well. I haven't seen Pullips around the forum for a while and I see that there are no recent Pullip threads. Is anyone into Pullips these days? I'd love to see pictures!

Here's my first girl, Amy, a Pullip Nina/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Olympus:
Pullips are the gateway drug to BJDs in my opinion.  ;)

I don't have pictures at the moment, but I have 3 anime Pullips (Rozen Maiden's Shinku, Black Butler's Sebastian, and Cyborg 009's Cyborg 003) and one Dal who is in desperate need of a makeover/restoration.

I love the little setup Amy has! Is that little chair those ones meant for phones? I've seen some of those in the little Claires section of my local Toys 'R' Us (RIP). If mine is still open, I might have to pick a couple up for them!

brightberry:
I have a few.  I think about 10?  But I don't have one of my collection all together.

This is my redressed girl:

And my secret favorite.  Shhhh....

And they are definitely a gateway to bjd.  But so were monster high and Tonner dolls.  Or... maybe anything doll.

klein:
I'm still actively collecting Pullip, I have an absurd number of them  :blush: . Himawari is one of my newest girls so I'll share a few pictures of her...

Pullip Kayano just got announced recently, she will be released in September in Japan (October in the US)

Eternia:
I recently got back into pullip last year! The community has really shrunk :( when I went looking for the old forums, they were all gone! The omocha Facebook group seems to be where it’s at now! I have...10? They are currently packed from moving but I am having so much fun with them again!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version