collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Delete  (Read 1359 times)

Offline emily_katie

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • Bush 'n' Grow Gal
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Delete
« on: May 02, 2018, 05:02:56 AM »
Hi there  :lovey:

In a lot I got a couple months ago I gained 3 G2 ponies and a few accessories that came with them.
Although they are very sweet they don't fit in my collection and I would much rather have G1 ponies or money to buy G1 ponies  :silly:

https://pastel-parade.tumblr.com/post/173511408735/g2-friends-i-am-thinking-of-trading-selling

I cant figure out how to insert images so this is the best i can do! I have posted other photos of the ponies on my Tumblr feed so have a scroll if you want too see more photos. I can always provide more photos and detail on them if you are interested :) UK trades preferred! but as I said I will consider selling too. As far as I can tell they aren't that rare and aren't mint condition so I wont rip you off :') This lot includes 2 gates and one rainbow, and I will throw in a G2 sweetberry Mcdonald's toy too ;)

I think they have all had a slight tail trim, and clever clover and Sundance are missing their eye Gems. Ivy has her eye gems but one has fallen out but I still have it and will include in the trade. Both Magic motion ponies mechanisms work. the last few hair plugs on Sundances hair have quite dry frizzy hair due to the hair getting trapped in her neck  :drunk:

Thank you for reading :)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 09:35:15 AM by emily_katie »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

IG: Pastels_Parade
                                                       Tumblr: Pastel-Parade

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal