collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Free avatars *updated*  (Read 12976 times)

Offline Daring Symphony

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Free avatars *updated*
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2018, 12:14:08 PM »
These are beautiful. Thank you so much. I love the Applejack ones.  :biggrin:

Offline DreamvalleyMLP

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2018, 10:08:46 PM »
This might help newbies who haven't gotten an avatar yet, or veteran members who feel like a new one. Please help yourself  ;) Right click and save.
Most of them are around 200 x 200 px.

EDIT: some more:

Oh WOW!  These are phenomenal!  Absolutely adore your artwork, you're super talented (and so generous to share them!).  Do you take commissions, by any chance?

I've never done a commission before, but I might give it a try! Any vector in particular you like?

Offline Vixylisious

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
  • Welcome Everypony!
    • View Profile
    • Vixylisious
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2018, 11:12:57 PM »
:glitter: Super awesome! I'm in love with your stylisation of G1 ponies! Breath taking! I'll have to up my art game :glitter:
 ^.^
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:03:04 PM by Vixylisious »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"Keep Calm and Read A Book"
I now have a website, just in case anyone wants to check out my art...Just click on Twilight's Eyes!

Offline DreamvalleyMLP

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2018, 01:17:30 PM »
Super awesome! I'm in love with your stylisation of G1 ponies! Breath taking! I'll have to up my art game  ^.^

Thanks! I love designing the stylized versions, even though they take so much time to make.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 11:53:03 PM by DreamvalleyMLP »

Offline Vixylisious

• Fancy Pants Baby
  • Welcome Everypony!
    • View Profile
    • Vixylisious
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:03:40 PM by Vixylisious »

"Keep Calm and Read A Book"
I now have a website, just in case anyone wants to check out my art...Just click on Twilight's Eyes!

Offline starstrider

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pony pride!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2018, 03:52:42 AM »
This might help newbies who haven't gotten an avatar yet, or veteran members who feel like a new one. Please help yourself  ;) Right click and save.

Oh WOW!  These are phenomenal!  Absolutely adore your artwork, you're super talented (and so generous to share them!).  Do you take commissions, by any chance?

I've never done a commission before, but I might give it a try! Any vector in particular you like?

Haha!  Well I've never initiated a commission before, so we're both in new territory! :lol:  I would LOOOOVE to have a custom signature with Stripes from the Rainbow Curl set, she's my ultimate favourite.  Does that sound like a job you might be interested in?   

Offline DreamvalleyMLP

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2018, 11:20:44 AM »

Haha!  Well I've never initiated a commission before, so we're both in new territory! :lol:  I would LOOOOVE to have a custom signature with Stripes from the Rainbow Curl set, she's my ultimate favourite.  Does that sound like a job you might be interested in?

I love the Rainbow Curl ponies, my fav is Streaky (purple unicorn + my favorite pose)! Your suggestion inspired me to make the rainbow curls for T-shirt prints:

Group shot:
https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/3025313-g1-my-little-pony-rainbow-curl-ponies

Stripes:
https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/3025181-g1-my-little-pony-stripes?store_id=118880

Stripes her pose is based on the backcard art. If you like it so far, I could work it into a sig :)

Offline starstrider

• Pony pride!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2018, 09:16:31 PM »
OH MY GOODNESS, THESE ARE GORGEOUS!!!  :biggrin: I am so going to have to get one of your shirts, too!  Holy moly, you've got incredible skills!

I love the group shot and the Stripes portrait, the rainbow backgrounds also work so well.  I do have one request regarding Stripe's hair.  Would it be possible for you to change the purple curls to teal green?  The purple is pretty, but teal is her real colour. 

We should talk about your payment, too!  You've put do much work in these, it's only right you get paid.  Should we PM?

Offline DreamvalleyMLP

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2018, 09:26:34 AM »
OH MY GOODNESS, THESE ARE GORGEOUS!!!  :biggrin: I am so going to have to get one of your shirts, too!  Holy moly, you've got incredible skills!

I love the group shot and the Stripes portrait, the rainbow backgrounds also work so well.  I do have one request regarding Stripe's hair.  Would it be possible for you to change the purple curls to teal green?  The purple is pretty, but teal is her real colour. 

We should talk about your payment, too!  You've put do much work in these, it's only right you get paid.  Should we PM?

Hi and thanks for the lovely words! As for Stripes' purple hair: I made all of the rainbow curl ponies one after the other; by the third one I was seeing pastel colors everywhere, couldn't make out which was which anymore, so thanks for pointing out the issue with the hair colors of Stripes! I've corrected it and so far I've had the time to make this version of her:

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/3037575-g1-my-little-pony-stripes?store_id=118880

It's a style that has a little defined shading to it. If you prefer the "flat coloring" (as I call the version with no shading at all), just let me know and I can upload that too.

As for payment; I'm not planning on charging much for personalized designs based on models I had planned anyway. You can PM me and suggest something (b/c I have no idea how to price sigs), or you're welcome to wait until I send you some proposals.

Offline starstrider

• Pony pride!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2018, 11:21:24 PM »

Hi and thanks for the lovely words! As for Stripes' purple hair: I made all of the rainbow curl ponies one after the other; by the third one I was seeing pastel colors everywhere, couldn't make out which was which anymore, so thanks for pointing out the issue with the hair colors of Stripes! I've corrected it and so far I've had the time to make this version of her:

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/3037575-g1-my-little-pony-stripes?store_id=118880

It's a style that has a little defined shading to it. If you prefer the "flat coloring" (as I call the version with no shading at all), just let me know and I can upload that too.

As for payment; I'm not planning on charging much for personalized designs based on models I had planned anyway. You can PM me and suggest something (b/c I have no idea how to price sigs), or you're welcome to wait until I send you some proposals.

I have no real idea of what the typical price range is regarding custom sig art is, either.  I want it to be fair, so  I might have to do some polling in the adoptables forum!

Offline kwakbyeol

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook art page
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2018, 11:06:24 AM »
These are sooo cute and loveable! Great job <3

Offline MLPLover77

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Custom Bait Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2018, 04:57:38 PM »
These are gorgeous! Thank you for offering these to us newbies!  :lol:

Offline Ziraous

• Big Brother Pony
  • Queen of Wolfmages
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2018, 10:34:54 AM »
These are fantastic! :)
Lvє Mє Fr Mє

Ty Nonnavlis for my Avvie & Ty Nence for my Siggy.

Offline blondee1982

• Trade Count: (+52)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2018, 10:41:33 PM »
These are so pretty!!! :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal