collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP Tales complete series found at Dollar Tree  (Read 9537 times)

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
Re: MLP Tales complete series found at Dollar Tree
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2018, 07:53:30 PM »
What a cool find. I stumbled on the series when it aired on the Disney Channel back when it was new-ish. Loved it but I was sad I missed so much. Will check my local Dollar Tree and report back. What a jerk of a cashier! 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2018, 02:39:48 PM »
I checked 2 Dollar Trees today and didn't find any pony DVDs. :(

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2018, 03:45:20 PM »
Ended up just buying it at Big Lots for $5 since my Dollar Tree didn't have it.

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2018, 11:40:00 AM »
I watched some of the episodes from YouTube but it'd be cool to find DVDs! I definitely check Dollar Tree and Big Lots!
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline aubreysmommy

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2018, 05:26:44 PM »
No luck here checked all my local dollar tree

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2018, 07:28:48 PM »
No luck here either. :cloud: I checked 2 Dollar Trees, Big Lots, Family Dollar and Rural King. The latter had a HUGE bin of $5 DVDs that were exactly the same stuff that was in Dollar Tree so I was hopeful but nope. :(
Literally found everything besides MLP though. Smurfs, Strawberry Shortcake, Flintstones, Tom & Jerry, Barbie and Care Bears but no ponies. I would've driven to other locations further away to check but it was 93 degrees today and I was melting. :hot:
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2018, 03:08:17 PM »
I checked another Dollar Tree today and they didn't have any DVDs. :( I already have My Little Pony Tales but am looking for Equestria Girls Legend of Everfree. I heard someone found one at Dollar Tree.

Ponyfan

Offline Esbayne

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • I can die happy when there's a G1 scented perfume.
    • View Profile
    • ArtStation
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2018, 09:00:38 AM »
Sorry she is such a jerk.

Wow, that lady was a jerk!  :(

does she realise that mothers with children exist?

Like...does she do this with every adult woman who buys a child's toy? I just dont understand. Has she ever bought a toy from a store before?

I had a random customer do something similar to me when I bought a pony DVD once. I was standing behind her and the casisher asked if the two movies (which were mine) belonged to the customer in front of me. The costumer looked at the movies I had and said “Those aren’t mine I don’t buy those kind of movies.”   

Why do sons people think adults can’t enjoy cartoons marketed to kids?

Ponyfan

You know, I'm always confused whenever retail workers make snarky comments about their customers' purchases. Don't they realize that they could potentially cost the store a sale? She had no idea why you were buying the DVD; heck, for all she knew you could have been purchasing for a child. :rolleyes: She sounded like a right little ray of sunshine.

Very late reply but thank you all for backing me up/supportive comments about Jerk Dollar Store Lady! Lol.
I was over it quickly but it just shocks me everytime I see people acting that way or saying things like that. I don't know why, I see/hear people do ridiculous stuff constantly with the Powers of the Internet, but in person it's always a bit more staggering, I guess, and I'm fairly shy, and I never really know how to react. Honestly half the time when I have no reply it's because I have to stop and wonder if they're just joking around or being sarcastic, because it's hard for me to fathom why anyone would say or do things like that. :blink:
You are all right, she had no idea what I was even buying it for, why would she even care anyway? :brow: People are astounding.

On topic again (sorry for my tangent!) I tried watching the DVD I bought and it is alright so fair, for the most part. It is the "Classic TV Collection" which has stuff from MLP & Friends. (Not entirely on topic then I guess but kinda close lol!) There's one episode, unsure of the name but the one where Megan babysits the baby ponies? I could just not handle all the baby-pony-baby-talk, got to be way too much. >.< I'll have to give it another go sometime and just skip that one.

LONG LIVE HEARTSPRINKLE
 https://mh-merch.com/checklist/122/ visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Esbayne on PonyIsland.net as well.
:art: :relaxed: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :frolic: :silly:

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2018, 10:39:18 AM »
I hate the baby talk in MLP & Friends.  And it's supposed to be the same continuity as the 1986 movie, where Baby Lickety-Split spoke normally, in complete sentences!  Then in the televised series she's suddenly all, "Me baby pony!  Me talks like dis becwause show writers no un'erstand dis annoying.  Me calling lawyer 'cause dis charactwer assassination."
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2018, 11:10:23 AM »
I hate the baby talk in MLP & Friends.  And it's supposed to be the same continuity as the 1986 movie, where Baby Lickety-Split spoke normally, in complete sentences!  Then in the televised series she's suddenly all, "Me baby pony!  Me talks like dis becwause show writers no un'erstand dis annoying.  Me calling lawyer 'cause dis charactwer assassination."

Hewwo. Mistah Loyah? I need you to sue somebadee.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2018, 11:24:26 AM »

These two posts made me laugh really hard XD :rofl:   Does anyone else notice when the baby ponies are singing they sing in complete sentences? And why does Baby Quackers have to quack after every sentence unless she's singing?

Ponyfan

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2018, 11:52:11 AM »

These two posts made me laugh really hard XD :rofl:   Does anyone else notice when the baby ponies are singing they sing in complete sentences? And why does Baby Quackers have to quack after every sentence unless she's singing?

Ponyfan

She quacks in the Babysitting song! That song, and most of Ice Cream Wars is engraved into my brain so deep I can even hear her quacking.

I echo the stuff said about the jerk. I would have probably just stared at her in confusion, like she'd said something stupid and embarrassing to her and that I didn't get her point.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2018, 11:44:59 AM »
Has anyone found any MLP DVDs at Dollar Tree lately? One of them restocked DVDs but I still haven’t seen Legends of Everfree.

Ponyfan

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2018, 12:02:55 PM »
No. :/
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Khoufu

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Waterfire is best pony. \\//,
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2018, 07:45:18 PM »
I couldn't find a DVD section at the one I went to in Kansas last week, but at least I picked up a retro Popples calendar for next year.
:enraged:   PM for a link to my Retro MLP group on Telegram!   

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal