collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Pony Collection - Deflocks, Complete Sets and New Ponies! [pic heavy]  (Read 3009 times)

Offline starstrider

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pony pride!
    • View Profile
You've got a beautiful collection and a lovely display setup too!  I always used to cringe to see deflocked SS ponies, but seeing them on display in a set has totally changed by mind!  I bought a deflocked Angel years ago because I never thought I'd be able to afford/find once in good condition.  When I did manage to find a mint Angel I had been planning to sell her on, but now I think she'll be the first in my deflocked set for keeps.  They look so lovely displayed together.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline emily_katie

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • Bush 'n' Grow Gal
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Your collection looks great in those cabinets! It seems like we both like the same ponies, I wish I had all of yours!

IG: Pastels_Parade
                                                       Tumblr: Pastel-Parade

Offline Noasar

• Armour Plated Pony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Little Starglow Ponies
You've got a beautiful collection and a lovely display setup too!  I always used to cringe to see deflocked SS ponies, but seeing them on display in a set has totally changed by mind!  I bought a deflocked Angel years ago because I never thought I'd be able to afford/find once in good condition.  When I did manage to find a mint Angel I had been planning to sell her on, but now I think she'll be the first in my deflocked set for keeps.  They look so lovely displayed together.

To be honest I was the same - I don’t like altering the look of a pony to make it look less original but these deflocks were all in really bad shape, either severe rubbing, yellowed glue...Truly had matted, bobbly flocking and highlighter and taking it off has improved their appearance to much. They look lovely now but I’d never deflock a pony that still looked nice on display even if it had a few flaws.

Your collection looks great in those cabinets! It seems like we both like the same ponies, I wish I had all of yours!

We’ve clearly got good taste Emily_Katie! :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal