collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Avengers Infinity War (WARNING: Spoilers likely)  (Read 918 times)

Offline Charmer

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://marks-autographs.freehomepage.com
Avengers Infinity War (WARNING: Spoilers likely)
« on: April 27, 2018, 02:20:10 AM »
So, who's been to see it on the first day, what did you all think? I thought it'd be nice to have a thread where we could talk about the film and our fave bits without worrying. Remember to use
Spoiler
spoiler tags like this
when talking about something major just incase someone comes in by mistake.

Anyhow, my over all view:

Spoiler
Easilly the best Marvel film yet for me. I thought Thanos was written brilliantly with more humanity than I thought he'd have. They showed his power at the start by fighting Hulk and killing Loki. The humour was less than normal by that was expected. Pacing of the film was pefect for me, it never really slowed down at all and kept you interested the whole way.

Spoiler
I loved how our heroes were split up for the film with different quests. It worked very well and was better than having them all in the same room fighting for the most lines, lol. The ending, as expected, was bleak and will be interesting to see how it's all resolved in a year from now.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

marks-autographs.freehomepage.com
marks-redcarpet.freehomepage.com

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Avengers Infinity War (WARNING: Spoilers likely)
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 07:45:49 AM »
me after seeing it  :scared: :scared: :scared:

Offline Al-1701

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 02:10:44 PM »
me after seeing it  :scared: :scared: :scared:
Yeah, that sums up my reaction.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline poniesthatsparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • TAF Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 08:02:52 AM »
I saw it on Saturday and I loved it! I had never been so emotionally invested in a Marvel movie before. The deaths were tragic, the humor was fantastic, and seeing all of these heroes finally come together was very satisfying.

Although my favorite thing about seeing it was my mom. She saw it with me, and she's only seen the Guardians of the Galaxy films and half of Captain America : The First Avenger. She was very confused and asked me who everyone was, but was excited to see the Guardians again, which was the only reason she went with me to see it. She's actually starting to like Marvel now! Her reaction to the movie was priceless.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2018, 08:34:54 PM »
I thought it was great.

Spoiler
Obviously not all of the people who "died" are really dead...right?

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2018, 12:27:55 AM »
Seen it twice and will go again  :blush:

Spoiler
I thought the movie was amazing. The start with Hulk getting beaten and Loki getting killed was so sad! I cried with Thor being unable to save him. I will admit. 

Spoiler
Loved the interactions between new and old characters like Tony and Doctor Strange. The Guardians meeting Tony, Doctor Strange and Spiderman was hilarious and one of my favourite scenes in the whole movie. I really loved the end battle, with everyone fighting. I loved the scene with Bucky and Rocket (how much for the gun? How much for the arm? XD) but I think my two absolute favourite scenes were Steve facing down Thanos, forcing the fist open so Thanos couldn't use it, with all his strength and the Ironman v.s Thanos scene.

Spoiler
Then of course there was those last scenes. Bucky's "Steve," really did me. That was when I cried again.  And watching all these heroes go out was horrible. I'm assuming Doctor Strange needs Tony alive, for the one future he saw, in which Thanos is defeated. I felt so bad for Steve having to watch Bucky die all over again.

Spoiler
Suchhhhh a good film though. Thanos was terrifying.Everybody gave amazing performances. I can't wait to see what will happen next! I'm hoping those dead guys aren't forever dead

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2018, 12:26:41 PM »
Spoiler
Favorite part of the movie: "He's not a dude. You're a dude. He's a man!" I laughed so hard, I couldn't help it.

I liked  this film more than the last one, and the former Captain America movie. Had not seen last Thor so I assume something got amiss in the beginning. But overall a really nice movie for a tuesday night date :).

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2018, 08:04:14 PM »
It was okay. I personally was very bored by the whole thing. Humor seemed forced.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2018, 10:14:14 PM »
I really enjoyed it, especially since I'd only seen the latest Thor movie not long before. I hadn't seen a new Marvel movie in cinema for a while.

Spoiler
I'm glad they won't keep us waiting too long for the next movie. Groot disappearing had me choke up a little, but Peter Parker had the tears flowing.
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Gator

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2018, 02:30:07 PM »
I enjoyed it.  Was long and I started nodding off around Gamora's big scene.  So I missed seeing that infinity stone.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal