collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: anyone interested in this commission?  (Read 561 times)

Offline Starflashbaby

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • When life throws you bricks, build a Castle!
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
anyone interested in this commission?
« on: April 24, 2018, 03:10:06 PM »
Hello people!
I am wondering if there is anyone who wants to do this commission for me?
I want to have a Wahlburgers Mascot Pony but I don't want food drawn on it.
I have hazel color hair from custom pony . com and that I want to be her / his hair color. A mascot that loves Wahlburgers meaning it can be anyone so this Pony is not gender specific so no fur at the bottom of the hooves and no eye shadow for the eyes.
So here is the basics...
I want a Removable Baseball Cap that is Wahlburgers green with the white W logo on it
Hazel colored hair, medium cut, not Long not short, like a bob, so it can be straight.
Dark brown eyes make them animated like when mimicking Japanese animation. no eye shadow

I am lost from here.
I am thinking Painted on Sneakers Wahlburgers Green lace and the rest Black and White.
do you paint or sculpt a polo shirt or sculpt the collar of the polo shirt and paint the rest?
white pants with the Logo on one hip / Wahlburgers green circle with the white W in the middle??? (if we go with a polo shirt and sneakers)

Or we can go to the art world version
Lets think outside the box for a sec and get really creative.
Twice-As-Fancy Wahlburgers Logo Mascot with a Baseball cap do we change the hair to Lime Green and white then?

P.S I have the Pony I want customized coming my way so if you except I have to send you the pony.

Donnie Wahlberg and Paul Wahlberg is going to the Mall of America ether this summer or fall. I don't know about Mark and I want this pony signed if I can muster up some bravery.

Yeah hi Mark can you sign my Pony... Faints. LOL  :blush: ^.^ :lol:

Thanks pony people.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sales, WTB, Commissions Open

Offline pandabear_chan

• Trade Count: (+393)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://customsbypandabear.deviantart.com
Re: anyone interested in this commission?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 01:03:52 AM »
I'd be interested but would have no time until pony fair is over. In case you have time until then, I'd love to make a pony for you. In case you attend pony fair, you can stop by our booth and we talk about the details? If not by PM if you feel I'm the right one for the job.

Offline Starflashbaby

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • When life throws you bricks, build a Castle!
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: anyone interested in this commission?
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 10:12:24 AM »
I'd be interested but would have no time until pony fair is over. In case you have time until then, I'd love to make a pony for you. In case you attend pony fair, you can stop by our booth and we talk about the details? If not by PM if you feel I'm the right one for the job.
Pming you now thanks
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sales, WTB, Commissions Open

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal