collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Working on a huge project with Dollyhair colors, can you help me?  (Read 2018 times)

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Working on a huge project with Dollyhair colors, can you help me?
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2018, 01:02:12 PM »
Cloud Dreamer's green stripe matches Seashell.

The Brush N Grows have the hairstyles I gave them as a kid making it hard to get a good comparison without undoing them which I really don't want to do.  I'm pretty sure Star Gleamer's yellow is Yellow Fever though and one of Skylark's colors matches Munchy while the purple matches Blossom, but I'm not sure on the third color as I can't separate enough of it to compare - it's very pale and picks up on the other colors the way I have her styled but I believe it is white.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline Eldarwen

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Ponilaatikko
Re: Working on a huge project with Dollyhair colors, can you help me?
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2018, 02:40:40 AM »
Cloud Dreamer's green stripe matches Seashell.

The Brush N Grows have the hairstyles I gave them as a kid making it hard to get a good comparison without undoing them which I really don't want to do.  I'm pretty sure Star Gleamer's yellow is Yellow Fever though and one of Skylark's colors matches Munchy while the purple matches Blossom, but I'm not sure on the third color as I can't separate enough of it to compare - it's very pale and picks up on the other colors the way I have her styled but I believe it is white.

Thank you so much! That's a huge help!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal