Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Instructions request - Pony Round Up game & Carousel Game

(1/3) > >>

mlp4me:
I am in need of a scan of the G1 Pony Round Up game instructions, would anyone be willing to assist me with this? Or throw me a link to where I could find? Wiki only has an image of the box.

Also, searching for scans for any papers & instructions for the G1 Carousel Game.

I would greatly appreciate it as I really want to play both games properly!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

invaderhorizongreen:
Here are pics for the instructions for the pony round up game.

mlp4me:
Thanks Green, that's awesome! Thank you, thank you!!! Now, on to the Carousel game, anybody have the sheets for this one? Wiki only has these scanned in French, lol.

Also, Groogle produced a link to Hasrro's website with quite a few instruction sheets, great resource for play sets, but not for G1 games.

Mlp Sunsparkle:
Hi! Here are the merry go round instructions in English, and also a blank scorecard in case you need some/don’t want to print on the originals  ;)

Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

If the images are a bit too grainy, here they are on flickr (feel free to use/ print them). https://www.flickr.com/photos/152465942@N05/albums/72157692948514572

Hope this helps,
Mlp Sunsparkle x

mlp4me:

--- Quote from: Mlp Sunsparkle on April 25, 2018, 06:43:12 AM ---Hi! Here are the merry go round instructions in English, and also a blank scorecard in case you need some/don’t want to print on the originals  ;)

Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

If the images are a bit too grainy, here they are on flickr (feel free to use/ print them). https://www.flickr.com/photos/152465942@N05/albums/72157692948514572

Hope this helps,
Mlp Sunsparkle x

--- End quote ---
A thousand times, THANK YOU!!!

*I know there's one piece that's missing (maybe more) from the carousel game, so I may make another plea in the near future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version