Pony Talk > Pony Corral

fakie seapony discovery

(1/2) > >>

pyrodarknessanny:
if any one was curious it LOOKS like the  cheaper "nastier" seapony fakies ues the Haven Bay body.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I might do an order for them as custom bait and  do an in hand comparison.
but  it looks  about right from these pics. 

Leave a Whisper:
I'd love some of those for customs! Where'd you find em and how much please?? Fakie AJ has very pleasing colors. Much softer and easier on the eye then the official.

sd_dreamcrystal:

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on April 24, 2018, 08:12:49 AM ---I'd love some of those for customs! Where'd you find em and how much please?? Fakie AJ has very pleasing colors. Much softer and easier on the eye then the official.

--- End quote ---
Yes I would love to know where these were found, though my guess they were found overseas because boo US can't have neat fakies like these

tailrustedtealeaf:
Found them! Right here. It looks like you can only buy it as a bulk set on Aliexpress, but it is likely there are more listings on other wholesale sites.

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: tailrustedtealeaf on April 24, 2018, 11:22:35 AM ---Found them! Right here. It looks like you can only buy it as a bulk set on Aliexpress, but it is likely there are more listings on other wholesale sites.

--- End quote ---

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version