collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pearly G4s still at Walgreens?  (Read 2571 times)

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
Re: Pearly G4s still at Walgreens?
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2018, 06:09:19 PM »
My Walgreens has Nurse Redheart but she's the only pony. Sadly my Big Lots closed last year, it was my go to spot for ponies.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2018, 07:06:08 PM »
They botched distribution of them everywhere. I still only ever saw Wave 3 on one day a few weeks before Christmas and the next time I went to that store they were all gone. While Wave 1 is still in Entertainer in numbers. Wave 2 was most prominent at TRU so yeah, you can guess that ended now...but they were still around for a while after Christmas.

I don't think Hasbro cope very well with multiple wave sets. Look at the Hippogriffs O.O. (Or we would, but mostly can't, as wave 3 didn't happen in most places..yet...)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Raindrop

• Trade Count: (+299)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2018, 09:35:44 PM »
My Walgreens had some, but I think only Twilight and Rainbow Dash are left now.  The nearest Big Lots has only multiples of Applejack.  My Family Dollar has restocked, though, and I saw a Sapphire Joy and Meadow Flower the last time I was there. 

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2018, 10:04:42 PM »
I saw them at  family  Dollar store recently , also the Hasbro site still had them ,I have seen some as well at Big Lots and Walgreens too
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2018, 08:08:50 AM »
My local Entertainer has loads of Wave 1 still left. Lots of Coloratura and Starlight Glimmers there.

Another Entertainer store has Wave 2 left. Haven't seen Wave 3 in a while.

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2018, 08:43:53 AM »
Wish they'd restock Sea Swirl. She's the only one I need.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2018, 09:01:19 AM »
My local Entertainer has loads of Wave 1 still left. Lots of Coloratura and Starlight Glimmers there.

Another Entertainer store has Wave 2 left. Haven't seen Wave 3 in a while.

Yeah, pretty much same except I haven't seen wave 2 in Entertainer...at all I don't think. TRU had them ad nauseum though. So did Smyths - had both waves. Only saw wave 3 in Smyths in London (not at home) on one visit before Christmas. Never before and never since, but they had loads of them. I am glad I picked them up.

I find it amusing that our local Entertainer has on average 1 Coloratura for every seven of the others in her wave. Yes, Hasbro. THAT IS WHO PEOPLE WANT TO BUY MOST.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2018, 10:43:05 AM »
I don't think Hasbro cope very well with multiple wave sets. Look at the Hippogriffs O.O. (Or we would, but mostly can't, as wave 3 didn't happen in most places..yet...)

Definitely this. Either they end up like the pearlies, where it's a huge mess (I admit, I still have no idea which pony is in which wave XD) and at least one wave ends up being nigh-impossible to find (like the Hippogriffs you mentioned), or wave 1 shows up for like a week and then never again (looking at the set w/ Big McIntosh here). And don't even get me started on blind bags.. -_-

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2018, 01:02:08 PM »

Definitely this. Either they end up like the pearlies, where it's a huge mess (I admit, I still have no idea which pony is in which wave XD) and at least one wave ends up being nigh-impossible to find (like the Hippogriffs you mentioned), or wave 1 shows up for like a week and then never again (looking at the set w/ Big McIntosh here). And don't even get me started on blind bags.. -_-

Amen to all the above.
I have only seen the Soarin' set. 
We still have occasional wave 2 baby sea ponies lurking around, but the wave 1 ones were here ten seconds and then gone, no hippogriffs.
I only know which wave the non mane 6 pearlies are in and mostly because of which store they out in here xD.
I am waiting to see if half of this stuff appears at Christmas from the warehouses.

Of course there was also the Holly Dash incident.

And I swear I only saw Feather May's set once in Hamleys and never again anywhere else. If I'd known then, I'd have bought more than 2, because although they were more expensive, it was cheaper than that set are now.

My Entertainer still has Sunny Flare and Lemon Zest poseable EQG dolls from Friendship Games.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 01:03:47 PM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2018, 02:05:50 PM »
Big lots had/has Apple Jack, and 3 other non main 6 ponies. 
They still have a set, I was going to pick it up to help someone complete their set but I wasn't sure if people were still looking for them.
It was the first time i'd seen them in a store, ever.

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2018, 04:21:30 AM »

Amen to all the above.
I have only seen the Soarin' set. 
We still have occasional wave 2 baby sea ponies lurking around, but the wave 1 ones were here ten seconds and then gone, no hippogriffs.
I only know which wave the non mane 6 pearlies are in and mostly because of which store they out in here xD.
I am waiting to see if half of this stuff appears at Christmas from the warehouses.

Of course there was also the Holly Dash incident.

And I swear I only saw Feather May's set once in Hamleys and never again anywhere else. If I'd known then, I'd have bought more than 2, because although they were more expensive, it was cheaper than that set are now.

My Entertainer still has Sunny Flare and Lemon Zest poseable EQG dolls from Friendship Games.

I only saw the Big Mac set once, maybe twice, at one Smyths. After that they were gone and replaced with the Soarin' wave. Really weird.

The EQGs were weird since The Entertainer's the only place I've seen them at (mine still has some, too). Before that I'd only seen them up for sale on ASDA's website :s I wonder what happened there.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2018, 06:28:38 AM »
My wall mart never had ANY of the baby sea ponies.  :cry: Much less any of the other ones, and there is no Target near me. So I am gonna have to go online or here for them. We got another batch of wave two pearly ponies for no reason.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2018, 06:38:31 AM »
My wall mart never had ANY of the baby sea ponies.  :cry: Much less any of the other ones, and there is no Target near me. So I am gonna have to go online or here for them. We got another batch of wave two pearly ponies for no reason.

Same here with the baby merponies. Annoying.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2018, 07:14:22 AM »

The EQGs were weird since The Entertainer's the only place I've seen them at (mine still has some, too). Before that I'd only seen them up for sale on ASDA's website :s I wonder what happened there.

Weirder because it's only those two. I never saw Sugar Coat or Indigo Zap in Entertainer (I got them from Amazon). I may have seen Sour Sweet but I didn't want her - so can't remember. And they had none of the Wonderbolts - but TKMaxx had a whole flood of Twilight Sparkle from that set a few months back??

Hasbro distribution you fail.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2018, 07:19:31 AM »

There's three Walmarts that I go to and none of them ever had the baby seaponies. I actually haven't heard of anyone who has found them at Walmart. Did any Walmarts order them in?

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal