Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Pearly G4s still at Walgreens?

(1/6) > >>

Sawkinator:
I recently discovered that the Walgreens stores near me still have a few ponies from the pearlized G4 wave. Do people still go after them? I was debating on getting some to sell here, but if there's no interest then I'll just get the ones I want for myself   :P I haven't even bought G4 in a long time but the pearly ones are just really appealing to me

So far I've seen:
-Twilight
-Rainbow Dash
-Nurse Redheart
-Cherry Berry

& What other chains could I check out that carry pony stuff? Besides Target or Walmart I guess (I doubt they'd still have any stock THAT old)

True:
I've considered buying a few as custom bait fodder but... I don't especially enjoy customizing G4 lol

Taffeta:
If it's any consolation, wave 1 pearlies are still plentifully available at Entertainer in the Uk as well. Admittedly Coloratura appears but rarely, but the others from her wave are really common.

Nurse Redheart was only sold in the US and at that store so I imagine there are people overseas who may still be interested in her...but I don't know.

I do wonder how much pearly sales were hit by bad distribution and people thus buying online from China instead.

Safflower:
CVS might have some old stock. I was in there about a week ago and they had Cherry Berry (for about ten dollars though).

tailrustedtealeaf:
My workplace still has a box of Twilight and Rainbow Dash. They don't seem to sell too well!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version