Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

First carboot sale of the year...

(1/4) > >>

Taffeta:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Maybe I went a little mad. Nothing super rare here but most stuff was really reasonably priced. There was quite a lot -  I left some G3.5 weird baby whatever they ares behind, some plushes, and a few other G4 things including another flip Dash, another light up Rarity and another Twilight Sparkle.

The ones without batteries have all been properly cleaned now and are drying on my unit. They mostly look a lot better than they do in this image.

Even a G2 in there, Petal Blossom I think. Even though she's common, I felt like I couldn't leave her, she was dumped in with a bag of horses and not even any other ponies. I already have her so when I am next trading I will be trying to find her a new home with pony friends :) She has a few light marks but she still has both eye gems and her hair is really nice.

My triumphs of the day, personally, are fashion style cadence (because I love fashion style ponies and cannot justify buying them at retail because of cost and space, but when they are right there at the carboot sale it's different, right?) and the EQG dolls. I still love their goofy faces. Even if one of them is Pinkie Pie ;) I actually wantedd that version because I like the pink and black. And I always buy Sunset Shimmer dolls. I think she may be my fifth Sunset Shimmer doll? Possibly sixth :D

The dolls are in excellent condition. Cadence is as well, just messy hair. Most of them it's a hair issue. I did rescue G3 Fluttershy though. Her hair is horrible, but I couldn't leave her there. I did have this Fluttershy before and sold her. I guess I have her again now. I don't suppose anyone would want her in this shape, so I guess I'll keep her :) She is much cleaner now, her hair is just a ball of frizz.

I think the little Starlight Glimmer figure is from the comic?

I apologise that Pinkie is being indecent ;)

Safflower:
Congrats! I hope the cleaning goes well with the electronic ones :) Nice finds!

Leave a Whisper:
Sweet finds! I see Fluttershy in there. The G2 is really pretty, especially her hair.

glitterball:
Ooh great finds!

I went to one this morning - glorious sunshine, perfect weather for a boot...

...and found a Sunset Shimmer EG, sans feet  :brow: along with a Barbie and a Shopkins doll - all 3 for £1  :cool: but that's about it.

Also got a small clutch of vintage costume jewellery for a fiver, which included a vintage crystal Italian rosary, brooches, earrings and a penknife (perfect for sharpening my art pencils!)

Was tempted to go to the big one in Denham, Uxbridge, but heard on the radio that the traffic was total chaos. I remember once being turned away by traffic stewards, I had to drive around the block to park in some random place to get there by foot.

Taffeta:
Sunset Shimmer in the sunlight!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version