collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: HTF ponies! G1 Whitecap, MIB G4 Blossomforth Plumsweet DiamondRose Honeybuzz etc  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Nonnavlis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • ~Tiny Space Princess~
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
Prices are in CAD not USD and do not include shipping. I am open to offers, deals on multiple purchases, and even trades! I have a trades list here (please note I am not looking to trade for other ponies and I am a bit fussy as I need money more than toys right now).

Hi pony friends! I'm sure none of you know me--I've never been very active here--but I need to sell off some of my stuff and I thought it might be worth putting the word out here as I'd love everything to end up with other collectors.

Right now I've been putting things up on a side-Instagram dedicated to toy selling, so if anyone wanted to check that out it's @childhoodhaven. Now that we can't use photobucket I'm hoping it will be within the rules to link to the images there? Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

For the G1 crowd, I am taking offers on my very nice Whitecap seapony. She is lovely without the usual age spots she is so prone to and still has her original weight and the glue holding it in.

Mostly though I am clearing out my G4 things! I am slowly changing my toy room over to a 1950s-1970s aesthetic and they are far too new. Almost everything I have is MIP (Canadian packaging).

The highlights (all MIP) are:
Blossomforth (no DVD version) $100
Plumsweet $100
Diamond Rose $90
Honeybuzz $75
Snowcatcher $50
Sunny Rays $40
Twinkleshine $40

But I have lots of other pony things too and I am sorting out more things all the time. If you see anything on my Instagram account or have anything in particular you're looking for please feel free to contact me about it here! I will be keeping a close eye on my messages ^^

Thanks for looking! <3
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 11:41:09 PM by Nonnavlis »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal