collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What's the WORST condition you've ever found a pony in?  (Read 5045 times)

Offline pikkupapupata

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What's the WORST condition you've ever found a pony in?
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2018, 09:54:24 AM »
Yes indeed: cat pee. It WAS a surprise when I opened the package. Which is why there is a photo of the head on the floor. I wasn't touching that any more than necessary.

I am so baffled by that. Yeah, I wouldn't touch it any more than necessary either, were I to receive a pony in that state. Wow.

@mewthemew : It looks like a custom project gone wrong, my goodness!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline WaterDraw

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Back from the dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2018, 12:55:51 AM »
I think once I was scrolling through eBay and found a 2nd wave Seapony that looked almost perfect. I clicked to look at it and her one side was okay...then I saw her other side which was completely brown and sunken in from mold I believe. If I'm remembering right I also once saw I think an Applejack who looked like she had been thrown in an actual ditch and left there to sit for weeks.

The worst state of a pony that I ever owned would either have to be my first pony (glitter symbol fading, dirt in hair, bite marks) or my Bridal Beauty with tail rust. I'm very picky with the ponies I purchase.  ^^;

EDIT: I COMPLETELY FORGOT TWO VERY SPECIAL PONIES.
The first one was the first G1 pony I ever got, Baby Shaggy, who was coated in this brown markings. It looks like it's only dirt so I hope to fix her up once I find her again.
The second pony...oh boy.
The second pony came from this girl I knew at school. Her family weren't the...cleanliest people on the planet and I guess her mother made money by buying stuff at thrift shops and selling them on eBay. My friend once gave me this Princess Royal Blue and...oh my. First off she reeked of some kind of combination of sweat and diapers and second off she was covered in brown splotches. Along with that I believe her symbol's metalic paint was wearing off. I took the pony, not wanting to be rude, and set her on my shelf and then never touched her again. I have no idea where she is now but I'd love to fix her up if I had the chance...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 01:00:20 AM by WaterDraw »

Mimic drawn by me~
Inspired by one of the Fluttershy redesigns and The Last Unicorn

Offline PrincessNikki

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • dressed like a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2018, 10:34:29 AM »
My brother once brought me home a pony that he found while climbing up onto a park shelter's roof.

It was Medley without a head. Thus, my alias ever since then has been "headlesspony" (except for this forum) I still played with her without a head but I ended up losing her somehow along the road.

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2018, 08:40:35 PM »
I haven't had too many really bad ones, just a few really dirty ones in lots. One bowtie who'd been 'customized'  with white-out. I cleaned her up more to find out who she was more than anything really! My friend once found a Ringlet in the dirt. She was always a sort of more brownish yellow in places, but her hair came up perfectly fine!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2018, 10:01:24 PM »
I have a Moondancer who was so covered in dirt she was actually basically gray instead of white.
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal