Pony Talk > Off Topic

What's Your 3 Favorite Live Action Nickelodeon Shows?

(1/5) > >>

Leave a Whisper:
Game shows don't count.

My picks are Adventures of Pete and Pete. It is weird and hilarious.

Salute Your Shorts. It never fails to make me laugh.

All That. Didn't know then that it was SNL for kids, but it spawned some great skits. Plus the awesome and underrated Good Burger movie.

Honorable mentions go to Welcome Freshman and Clarissa Explains It All. Her snark was inspiring. Whats-her-face from Wizards of Waverly Place has nothing on Clarissa Darling.

Koudoawaia:
Mine are:

The Amanda Show, Drake and Josh and iCarly

Miniature Sheep:
Motion seconded on The Adventures of Pete and Pete, that program is fantastic and the music is just sublime!
I love Kenan and Kel as well, especially the episode with the deep-fried cardigan, it never gets old. :lol:
Are You Afraid of the Dark always floated my boat as well; it's probably what got me into spooky stuff in the first place.

Strawberry Swirl:
I'm honestly more of a 2000's kid than 90's so I never saw any classics like Clarissa Explains It All, Salute Your Shorts etc.

But I did grow up watching pretty much all of Dan Schneider's creations. I still very much enjoy Drake and Josh and the earlier episodes of Zoey 101. I'm not really an ICarly fan anymore though? Anyhow very much a nostalgia trip for me.

northstar3184:
All That, The Amanda Show, Clarissa Explains It All

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version