TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

Need Advices / Ebay China

(1/2) > >>

ColdRuru:
Hi!
I'm looking to buy some Guardian of Harmony figures, problem is they are not easy to found in my country so I've looked after on ebay.
They are plenty of them of ebay, but mostly from China, with no pictures of the actual product and only stock pics. Those sellers ships for free and have global great feedback, but a few says to beware fake (not on pony products)...
So I'm a bit stressed at the idea of ordering, I would not like to have bad fakes when they arrives... so did you ever ordered from them? Are they real products or not?
Or did you have any advice on where to bough Guardian of Harmony online with worldwide shipping?
Thanks for your help!
I do boycott Amazon as well :blush:

ColdRuru:
No one can help? Thanks.

northstar3184:
I haven't ordered these particular items, but I'd be suspicious of any seller who relies solely upon stock photos. I'd wait for a seller that has actual photos of what they're selling. That's my take.

ColdRuru:
Well that's right, that's what I normally do.
Problem is: for some product, there's a "real" picture of the pony, but all the china vendors have the same...
And for some other, theirs only stock pictures and nothing else.

I cannot find the sets I need in another place than China as well :shocked:

I'm not in a hurry to buy, I've got other stuff to pay before, but it bothers me :cry:

banditpony:
Generally speaking most Chinese sellers have bootlegs or kind of grey area products (be it rejected merchandise, defective, stolen, etc.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version