Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

Thrift hauls today *update*

(1/4) > >>

lovesbabysquirmy:
This week has been full of awesome secondhand surprises but here are the most relevant :  ponies and a doll! 

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

spunky the camel!  and SLH Rainbow Flash and Baby Bellaluna

i left a G1 gusty for someone else to find :)

warning, dolly nudity!
Spoiler

And here we have a Jem doll and a great condition book - one of my favorite poetry books with my all-time favorite illustrator! 

There are other things but I have to get them out of their hiding places when DD isn't looking.  :D 
A Unicorn Surprise with triplets!  and a vintage Care Bear Baby Hugs! 

updates:
Here is Baby Hugs - she has nearly immaculate tush tags too! 

And also the item that made me jump, squeal and nearly tackle the whole rack this t-shirt was on:

Die Antwoord came to my city on my birthday weekend last year. Despite family members saying, "Oh we are in town, we could watch DD for you ; what would you like to do for your birthday?" when it ACTUALLY came out that I didn't want to go to a fancy restaurant or anything they approved of, they magically were unavailable.  And so I did not get to go to the show.  Also there was some emotional drama as I had intended to go to the concert with some co-workers, who would be by that Wednesday my former co-workers, which ruined my plans for not being vulnerable and alone at a rap concert!  Good thing I hadn't bought tickets...

But COOL!  The likelihood of finding this shirt at a thrift store was pretty small...

RoseNoire:
Ooooh, nice find ! Congrats. =DD

Leave a Whisper:
 :iconclap: What wonderful finds. Jem would look superb with a top hat and tuxedo in front of that poetry book.

SpookyTrees:
Lovely! I also had and loved that book as a child!

MerryAnvil:
What amazing finds! Congrats!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version