collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fakie ID needed and is anyone looking for any of them?  (Read 3386 times)

Offline cleocutie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
Fakie ID needed and is anyone looking for any of them?
« on: April 12, 2018, 08:38:20 AM »
I got this lot for two horses (the Fantasy Fillies) and now have a bunch of extras. Is there anything in here someone is looking for before I send them off to my friend for her granddaughter to play with? I know there are several Remcos, a totsy, and at least one lanyard by looking at the feet.  But have no idea who the others are or if any of them are ones someone might be looking for.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 08:15:10 PM by cleocutie »

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Fakie ID needed and is anyone looking for any of them?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 08:53:04 AM »
PM sent about the Totsy

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 11:51:19 AM »
Far right three down from the top looks like an enchanted kingdom horse.

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 03:40:48 PM »
The two on the left with bridles and saddles are Buddy L.  The one in the middle of the second row with the snowglobe-like wings is Dallas from the ERTL's My Little Angel line, and the one below that and above the Totsy is a Magic Touch horse. 

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline cleocutie

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 05:13:47 PM »
The two on the left with bridles and saddles are Buddy L.  The one in the middle of the second row with the snowglobe-like wings is Dallas from the ERTL's My Little Angel line, and the one below that and above the Totsy is a Magic Touch horse. 

Are any of them ones people might be looking for?

Post Merge: April 12, 2018, 05:15:19 PM

Far right three down from the top looks like an enchanted kingdom horse.

I'll have to check on it and see if it has markings. I've seen a few of them before and it is bigger than I remember them. Maybe they came in two sizes?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 05:15:19 PM by cleocutie »

Offline RoseNoire

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • pony count : 243
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 05:42:20 PM »
I can't see the picture, even with the link. =/
Rusty/frizzy pony restoration tutorial
Drink'n'wet pony restoration tutorial
G3 Twist and Style petal parlor thorough cleaning
My collection | My drawings
-> Made by Witchvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
-> Made by Starrynights

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 06:41:01 PM »

Yes, I give most of the fakies I end up with away as freebies, but those are ones I generally pull out to sell.  The ERTL in particular will probably get some interest.  The others aren't worth a whole lot but do get interest especially if you can get them working.

I also think that one looks like an Enchanted Kingdom horse - looks like the right size to me. 

Regarding the problem of the picture not showing - you need to move it somewhere other than Photobucket as they no longer allow hotlinking.  The only reason I can see it is because I am using Chrome with an extension installed that works around the issue.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 06:47:56 PM by Breyer600 »

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline cleocutie

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 07:07:51 PM »
I can't see the picture, even with the link. =/

I think you have to click on the link. I'll fight some more with why the embedded image doesn't show up tomorrow when I am
Back on a computer instead of my phone.

Post Merge: April 12, 2018, 08:18:15 PM

Yes, I give most of the fakies I end up with away as freebies, but those are ones I generally pull out to sell.  The ERTL in particular will probably get some interest.  The others aren't worth a whole lot but do get interest especially if you can get them working.

I also think that one looks like an Enchanted Kingdom horse - looks like the right size to me. 

Regarding the problem of the picture not showing - you need to move it somewhere other than Photobucket as they no longer allow hotlinking.  The only reason I can see it is because I am using Chrome with an extension installed that works around the issue.

I think I got the picture to work now. Fingers crossed it stays working this time.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 08:18:15 PM by cleocutie »

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2018, 11:52:11 AM »
Looks like you have a few of the remco ones, I love those fakes the most, and would be more than happy to take them in.  Look under the feet for a date, and Remco stamped on them. That upper left pink one is a remco and they made donkey ones for them too, as well as babies.

Offline cleocutie

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2018, 05:12:41 PM »
Looks like you have a few of the remco ones, I love those fakes the most, and would be more than happy to take them in.  Look under the feet for a date, and Remco stamped on them. That upper left pink one is a remco and they made donkey ones for them too, as well as babies.

If I'm remembering correctly there are several Remco in different sizes there. If you might be interested in them I can get a picture of just the ones that say Remco so you can see which ones I have.

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2018, 05:52:02 PM »

If I'm remembering correctly there are several Remco in different sizes there. If you might be interested in them I can get a picture of just the ones that say Remco so you can see which ones I have.

I would love that, and I am also interested in the white one with the see through wings, as well as that strange saddle on on the bottom most left. I know that fake but the name escapes me right now.

The top most right one that is white may be a fisher price little people one for the disney princess line, but I am not positive on that.

Offline cleocutie

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2018, 06:53:00 PM »

I would love that, and I am also interested in the white one with the see through wings, as well as that strange saddle on on the bottom most left. I know that fake but the name escapes me right now.

The top most right one that is white may be a fisher price little people one for the disney princess line, but I am not positive on that.

I PM'd you.

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2018, 07:21:30 PM »
I know the one with the giant necklace is a light up one, and there were some musical ones in that line , I want to say they are kid core, but I am not positive on that. I know what they are though.

Offline cleocutie

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2018, 07:49:04 PM »
I know the one with the giant necklace is a light up one, and there were some musical ones in that line , I want to say they are kid core, but I am not positive on that. I know what they are though.

I've got a couple that match her. But can't think of what brand they are either.

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2018, 02:51:09 AM »
The blue one next to the yellow one , and the 2 pink ones above and ajacent to it , are they still avalibe?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal