TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

When and how to proceed? Case closed.

(1/6) > >>

bluerose9978:
I won a lot on eBay a week ago. I was excited because it was the first I have won in a while and I won it for the opening bid (I am usually sniped at the last minute). It doesn't have anything spectacular in it. It's filled with common G1s, but they look to be in pretty good condition, and I am constantly working to upgrade my collection.

Anyway, I paid right away. I have been patient, but I have noticed it's never been marked shipped, even though the dates eBay says it's supposed to arrive between April 6-10. It's now April 10, and it still hasn't been marked shipped. I had sent a message to the seller yesterday asking if it has been shipped. I heard nothing back. I don't think the seller is going to ship the lot.

I really want this lot. How should I proceed? And if I were not to be able to get this lot, how do I make sure I can leave negative feedback? If the seller had wanted more for the lot, they should have had a higher opening bid, IMO, instead of refusing to send the ponies. Judging by their other auctions, they aren't regular pony sellers.

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

* Oh, and one more question: I used my eBay bucks on this lot. Does anyone know whether I get them back to use again if I have to file a case against this seller?

LadyMoondancer:
I would wait a minimum of two weeks to see if the lot arrives.   Even priority mail can get misdirected or slowed down. 

bluerose9978:

--- Quote from: LadyMoondancer on April 10, 2018, 06:04:41 AM ---I would wait a minimum of two weeks to see if the lot arrives.   Even priority mail can get misdirected or slowed down. 

--- End quote ---

Even if the seller refuses to message you back or mark the package as shipped? To me, that means they have not even put it in the mail.

lovesbabysquirmy:
I would feel comfortable opening a case since the delivery date states April 6-10 and it's the 10th now. 

If they shipped it priority mail, they can track it and could have sent that info to BlueRose. 

*pony hugs* I am saddened to hear of your troubles.  I hope you are able to get the ponies!

banditpony:

--- Quote from: LadyMoondancer on April 10, 2018, 06:04:41 AM ---I would wait a minimum of two weeks to see if the lot arrives.   Even priority mail can get misdirected or slowed down. 

--- End quote ---

This is what I would do.

I tend to give people more than 1 day to respond. Some people just don't mark the tracking. Hopefully this is one of those cases.

If you WANT the ponies I'd say hold off on opening a case to see if they respond to you. Catch more flies with honey blah blah ...

I hope it works out for you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version