collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My collection at college (Picture heavy)  (Read 1316 times)

Offline mewthemew

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
My collection at college (Picture heavy)
« on: April 05, 2018, 06:02:36 AM »
This isn't anywhere near my full collection (Which is unfortunately shoved up in the attic at my grandparent's house in a small laundry basket, as they don't want me to "be seen with baby toys"...their words, not mine and I want to clean them all someday and display them, but I digress) But I do have a lot of ponies in my college dorm, and I thought I'd show them off! Note that most of the G1 ponies here came from a bait lot and are in less than fair condition.
The collection is put in spoilers, as it's kind of picture heavy
Spoiler
Before I start, I want to say that some pictures are vertical, while others are horizontal, and this is because my only 'good' camera is my 3DS, so I apologise

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This is Gusty, who DOES have pink in her mane, but it's barely visible because the pink part is somewhat thin because of a slightly failed hair washing job bunching up the nylon. That's fine. She's got rust stains on her eyes, and I'm planning on cleaning that up as soon as I can get a hold of supplies

Speaking of rust stains, My poor Snuzzle has them, too that seeped into the tail. Snuzzle is one of my favorite G1 ponies. She's the only gray one in the first generation, and I think she's special <3

LemonDrop. Going to fill her holes with air dry clay as soon as I can, again, get a hold of supplies.

Completely bald Milky-Way I want to re-hair and attempt to re-paint her mark

G1 AppleJack. G1 AppleJack is one of my most favorite for the generation 1 ponies (Next to Snuzzle and Bow-Tie) because of her pose. Her color combination. She looks so...caring in a way. I love this pose so much.

Sunny Sparkles after a nice hair wash and dry overnight. Not sure what that black mark is on her leg.

G3 Pinkie Pie ornamemt in its box! Despite the box being dinged up, I think she looks great in it as a display, and I won't take her out of it any time soon.

Mcdonalds G3.5 Sweetie Belle. Oh, she could also probably use a good hair wash and brush.

Here's a small batch of Muffins for you all:

Big 'ol Fluttershy that you can style your hair with. If you're wondering, the drawer with the butterfly handle on it is holding a stray mini SD card that fell out of a broken adapter so it doesn't get lost.

Guardians of Harmony Twilight. Still don't understand the pinchy claws. I know it's for changeling capture(?) but It just looks...I dunno, kinda clunky.

GoH Changeling. I gave him a name, and his name is Cricket. <3

Blind box funko scootaloo. Would you believe me if I said I have 3 of these scootaloos from trying to get a chrysalis?(Which I never did)

Funko Cheese Sandwich. Not a huge fan of the black body "special" funko blind box figures. But I guess he's okay for what he is.

Funko Luna and Nightmare Moon. Funny thing, when I recieved Nightmare Moon, her horn had been seperatd from her head when I opened the box. It wasn't broken, it was more like nobody glued the horn in, so it was just there, but seperate.

The supah speedy cidah squeezy 6000!!...plus an extra flam because I bought 3 blind bag flimflam bros hoping to get one of each and I got an extra flam and gave him to this set before getting a normal flam for that set, so they're a trio.

Big funko Pinkie Pie

brushable pinkie pie I never tok out of her packaging and is therefore the most clean in my collection.

GoH Cheese Sandwich, who DOES have his cannon, but it's not with me at the moment.

And finally, two playskool tiny chunky plastic-y ponies, AppleJack and Cheerilee. These two are SO adorable. I like posing this applejack with my G1 applejack to pretend they're mother and daughter.
That's all I have in terms of non-fakie ponies, except two equestria girls minis (A Muffins and a Rainbow Dash who is missing a leg and got it for free by asking since they'd just have to return it anyway.) and a G4 Twilight bank who I think lost the stopper, so If I tried to take a picture of her, the change might fall out.

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
Re: My collection at college (Picture heavy)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 07:18:17 AM »
Nice collection! Everyone looks great! Thanks for sharing :biggrin:
Spoiler
Also, for Gusty, if you want to see the red streak, you can first wet her hair, then use something like a needle or even your fingernail to separate the row of plugs. Put the top of a tissue at the base of the red, then wrap it around the green till you come up to the red again. Lay the red on the tissue and wrap over that. You can secure it with a hair tie if you need to :) Just thought I'd mention this tip :)

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline mewthemew

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 07:29:03 AM »
Nice collection! Everyone looks great! Thanks for sharing :biggrin:
Spoiler
Also, for Gusty, if you want to see the red streak, you can first wet her hair, then use something like a needle or even your fingernail to separate the row of plugs. Put the top of a tissue at the base of the red, then wrap it around the green till you come up to the red again. Lay the red on the tissue and wrap over that. You can secure it with a hair tie if you need to :) Just thought I'd mention this tip :)

Oh, thanks for the tip! Nice you mentioned a needle, as I just found an old sewing kit, so I think I'll use that to try to seperate her hair again.

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 08:42:49 AM »
Thank you for sharing, Milky Way looks like a nice blank slate for a custom!

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline mewthemew

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 09:55:56 AM »
Thank you for sharing, Milky Way looks like a nice blank slate for a custom!

Oh yes, I plan to when I get the appropriate colored dolly hair!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2018, 08:51:16 PM »
I'm sorry your parents don't want you to be seen with your ponies. It's good they are all stored safely for later though.  Thanks for sharing pics :D

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2018, 01:38:50 PM »
Nice collection! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal