collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Goofy animal storys  (Read 2804 times)

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
Re: Goofy animal storys
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2018, 08:56:17 PM »
    My old boy, Einstein the cat wasn’t the brightest nor most athletic cat of all time. Being a big rag doll cat, you’d think it would be really hard to loose such an animal. But lo and behold, one day he got out of the house when none of us were looking. Nine year old me and my seven year old sister start to panic. He was a stray before we adopted him, but it hurt to think he would be alone and scared out there. So we started a search. Mom found him sleeping about 3 houses down from us on the back porch. Seems he was too lazy to run away.

This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline reddsetgogirl

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Goofy animal storys
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2018, 01:48:36 AM »
I once had a cat named spice, who loved spice cake and was a notorious doughnut thief. If you ever left a doughnut on the table, he would reach up, grab it, then run off and eat it. 

He's a perfect match for my cat.  She LOVES blueberries from muffins.  I've caught her a few times nibbling the blueberries off the top.  Blueberries are safe for cats to eat so I even bought her some but it seems she only likes them after they've been sitting on a muffin.  Fresh and thawed from frozen aren't good enough.
Follow me on Instagram: @theponiesiownies
Most wanted: Nursery Families white bathtub.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal