collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Introduction Post  (Read 802 times)

Offline WaterDraw

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Back from the dead
    • View Profile
My Introduction Post
« on: April 01, 2018, 10:03:06 PM »
     Hiya! I'm known on this site by WaterDraw, but if you want to be a bit more personal you can call me by my real name, Carolyn. I'm currently 14 but I will be 15 this coming August!  :biggrin: I live in the United States of America, however, I am not comfortable sharing my current state where I live if that's alright. I currently attend school and I sometimes take little jobs for friends of my parents. I am also an avid volunteer at my town's local theatre and library. The most important people in my life are my friends (both online and real life), my aunts, and my amazing boyfriend.  :heart: I have a lot of ponies I currently own, so let me try to name them all off the top of my head...

GENERATION ONE
-Applejack (1st addition)
-Firefly (1st addition)
-Baby Firefly
-Twilight
-Pony Bride (second release I believe as she has a different cutie mark)
-All 3 of the mail order Baby Embers
-Buzzer
-Shaggy
-Sweet Celebrations Family (minus the UK exclusive daughter)

GENERATION THREE
(Just a warning that I'm not as knowledgeable on this generation as I am with the first and fourth generation so I won't list the exact version of the pony I have)
-Pinkie Pie
-Valenshy
-Periwinkle
-Strawberry Reef
-Sweetie Belle
-Fluffaluff
-Tumbletop
-Silly Lilly
-Tulip Twinkle (my first ever pony)
There are a couple other ponies I have but have not identified yet  >_<

GENERATION THREE POINT FIVE
The few ponies I have are just the little merpony type as I have no desire to get any of the other ponies from this generation  :|

GENERATION FOUR
(This is the generation I have the most out of so if I have multiples of a pony I'm just going to list one, or if I have an entire set I will list it. If they have a name to group them all together (Example: The "Mane" Six), I will just list them as that)
-The "Mane" Six
-All of the princesses and princes (well technically just prince I guess)
-The Cutie Mark Crusaders (I also have all the ponies in the school set that came out as well)
-The Favorites Collection for every year up until they started getting the weird tattoos  :blink:
-Princess Celebration Bakery set
-Sea Breezie (plus another breezie I got from a mystery bag)
-Sunset Shimmer (one MOC)
-Equestria Girls Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Applejack (the only EGs I own)
-Starlight Glimmer
-Coco Pommel
-Splitfire
-Maud Pie
-:muffin: Pony
-Big Mac
-All of the seaponies minus Queen Novo
I believe that's all of the normal sized ponies I have. I have a couple of the talking ponies like Cadence and a handful of blind bag ponies but I feel as though I've gone on for too long  ^^;

I also have a couple of fakies but they aren't worth mentioning

I have been collecting for about all my life to be honest! Although it wasn't serious collecting when I was just a wee girl, I still did make sure to try and get a pony whenever there wasn't a Barbie I wanted. What really kicked off my serious collecting was when one of my aunts gave me some of my cousin's old toys. A lot of it was Barbie since she knew I liked dolls but in snuck two little ponies (those being Buzzer and Shaggy). I'm a very curious person so of course, I searched up about ponies and I learned more and more and became engulfed. I remember though, for about six months I didn't search up anything about generation one after I found the horror that was BBE ponies with rusted eyes!  :shocked: Sounds stupid now, but I was young at the time so it scared me. (To be honest, they still freak me out a bit, along with seaponies and ponies who have been in the water as rust and mold have always been the biggest fear to me.) It was around this time that I realized the pony movies I grew up watching belonged to the first generation. This was also around the time I realized the pony I wanted most, Mimic, was also a very rare pony. I'm still on the search for a Mimic though. Maybe then I can remake "The Quest for the Golden Horseshoes" episode that captivated me when I was little.
Around 2015 I got out of the generation four craze and took some time to cool off. I focussed more on my art and music and while I don't have quite the amount of passion as I once did, it's still there. I now mostly focus on generation one as that has always been the most interesting generation for me. I really want to get into collecting generation two ponies though as they are my favorite design wise (slender ponies FTW).
Well, that's all I have to say for now. I hope you guys enjoyed reading all of that as I am sure it was a lot!  :lol: If you ever want to talk to me, don't be afraid. I love talking to people, especially about ponies!  :biggrin: Byebye!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Mimic drawn by me~
Inspired by one of the Fluttershy redesigns and The Last Unicorn

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Re: My Introduction Post
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 12:13:53 AM »
Welcome to the Arena, WaterDraw :wave:

My MIL's name is Carolyn and I've always thought it is a really pretty name :lovey:

I had a giggle over your comments about the BBE baby ponies!  They are not the most popular ponies, even with collector.  LOL

Enjoy the forums :frolic:

Offline WaterDraw

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Back from the dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 02:04:30 PM »
Thank you for the warm welcome and the compliment! :biggrin:

Yeah, I heard about that. Glad to know I'm not the only one who's not a fan of those little guys. :P

Mimic drawn by me~
Inspired by one of the Fluttershy redesigns and The Last Unicorn

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 02:12:36 PM »
Welcome to the arena! Generation 1 is my new favorite generation, too. I got sick of the re-releases and I love the variety G1 has!

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 05:12:32 PM »
Welcome to the Arena! It sounds like you have quite the collection! Mimic is a very pretty pony :) Though, she isn't as rare as her price makes her out to be ;) She kinda just skyrocketed... (no pun intended lol!) You never know, you might just find her one day! And I agree, BBE and other rusty ponies can be scary. Though, if you put in a little work, they can be restored into beautiful ponies :) Glad you joined, I look forward to seeing you around! Hope you have fun her :D

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 08:44:02 PM »
Welcome to the arena! :)

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 09:14:50 PM »
Welcome! I like g4 but g1 is a close second. So many ponies from so many places! Sounds like you have a lot of ponies though. Perhaps, if you want, post a few pics in the brag section. We all love oohing and ahhing at eachothers collection. Anyway, hope to see ya around!
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline SpookyTrees

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2018, 05:58:19 PM »
A big welcome to you!!!!!
:biggrin: Looking for G1 Starshine, Bubbles, Lickety Split, Posey, Tickle, and a few more :biggrin:

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2018, 11:26:41 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :party:

Hope you have a wonderful time here exploring the forum!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal