collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: T Shirts. Shirts in General.  (Read 3122 times)

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: T Shirts. Shirts in General.
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2018, 11:35:37 AM »
T-shirts are great! I wear T-shirt as pajamas every night. Most of my T-shirts are band T-shirts (there's especially a lot of Beatles and Pink Floyd shirts), but I've also got some pony ones and ones of a couple other things that I like.

My favorite ones... the Walmart G1 T-shirt is adorable! I also really like the T-shirt I got at the NSP concert back in September. I will be buying a few more T-shirts that I'm sure will become favorites at the concert I'm going to tonight (seeing Closure In Moscow, Thank You Scientist, and Protest The Hero, plan on buying a shirt from each of them).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2018, 06:26:45 PM »
Has anyone ever ordered from tallslimtees.com?
I was thinking of trying their mens shirts because I'm so tired to how thin womens basic tees are and how low the necks go. I want something with a bit more length too.
Actually what I'd really like is t-shirt dresses but I haven't found anything that suits exactly what I'm looking for. (basic, no embellishment, crew or v-neck but not too plunged, medium toned colorways, thigh/fingertip length or slightly longer.)
I've been considering something like this pacsun's mens extended length/longline tees but they don't have a lot of color variety and most are either scalloped or layered-look at the bottom, so it's not ideal.

Offline firestar0629

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • The Half Blood Princess
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2018, 08:35:09 PM »
I collect cool t-shirts. My very favorite shirt in the whole world is one I got from Threadless. It's got Snape from Harry Potter on a skateboard. I haven't worn it once without getting a compliment on it. Once I have to retire it it's probably getting framed.

I usually wear guy's cut shirts as I find they don't ride up as much and I don't have to keep pulling them down.  :)

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2018, 10:35:22 PM »
I don't like Tattoos since they are forever. But I like the designs of them a lot sometimes. I use shirts instead to express myself. :) Also when it comes to my MLP shirt designs.

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2018, 10:56:23 AM »
Here's the T-shirts (and other stuff) I bought last night at the concert!

Spoiler

Offline poniiprincess

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Pony/Doll Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2018, 01:37:30 PM »

Spoiler

Those shirts are totally awesommeeeee!! I have like three or four band shirts, my favorite is my BabyMetal one. My Falling In Reverse is in Indiana with my gf.

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2018, 01:54:42 PM »

Spoiler

Those shirts are totally awesommeeeee!! I have like three or four band shirts, my favorite is my BabyMetal one. My Falling In Reverse is in Indiana with my gf.

What Babymetal shirt do you have? They have so many awesome shirt designs, I hope to get a BM shirt someday!

Offline beajjai033

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • "It will all be worth it in the end."
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2018, 06:21:32 PM »
I really like wearing T-shirts. Just realized that many here prefer men's shirts. They are comfy.

Speaking of men's shirts, my favorite is this one.
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/l4cAAOSw5cNYXL0N/s-l300.jpg
I have yet to buy striped long sleeves as it looks really cute ^.^

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2018, 10:24:10 PM »
I hate womens shirts..they are always way too small and clingy.

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline goddessofpeep

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2018, 01:19:49 AM »
I strongly prefer women's t-shirts.  Due to some boob issues, men's shirts tend to make me look pregnant unless they're extremely tight.  Though it is nice to actually fit into a "small" every now and then, which is usually the size of men's shirts I get when I'm forced to get them.  Women's shirts tend to be a less stiff fabric, and that gives some of my curves something to work with.

I like the longer women's shirts in particular.  They don't ride up nearly as much as the shorter ones do.

Though there is one massive downside for most women's t-shirts - the white ones are almost always pretty see-through. It's like a wet t-shirt contest, even when they're dry.  I try to avoid the lightest colors since I don't need to be giving people a show everywhere I go.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 01:22:57 AM by goddessofpeep »

Offline SwirlyWhirly

• Mighty Morphin Power Pony
  • Born in the year of the My Little Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2018, 01:59:47 PM »
Though there is one massive downside for most women's t-shirts - the white ones are almost always pretty see-through. It's like a wet t-shirt contest, even when they're dry.  I try to avoid the lightest colors since I don't need to be giving people a show everywhere I go.

Yeah, what's up with that? I don't remember white T-shirts being like this 15 years ago. It feels like they're getting thinner and thinner.
For me wearing a beige bra underneath usually works though. It doesn't show through.

Offline poniesthatsparkle

• Rainbow Curl Pony
  • TAF Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2018, 02:19:35 PM »
My wardrobe mostly consists of t shirts   ^.^ I mostly by unisex shirts or men's shirts because I find them to be so much more comfortable. I also prefer graphic tees with all sorts of characters and logos on them. Right now my favorite shirt is my Voltron shirt.

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2018, 08:09:40 AM »
This thread is such an interesting read xD

I buy women's Tshirts. I'm not that short but not that tall, I generally try and buy long teeshirts rather than ones that cut at the waist because yeah. I don't really like men's shirts, mostly because they tend to be too big for me -.-. That's never good. So yeah. Men don't come in my size, so men's shirts are mostly off the table for me. Some unisex ones are fine though.

I am not particularly exceptional in any area, sizewise, so I don't have a lot of trouble with tshirts and mostly live in them in summer. I have more trouble with trousers and jeans because they keep shifting what a size 6 or a size 8 is over here and it doesn't help.

I am not really much for trying to get really fancy or expensive tshirts with designer logos etc on them, I buy pretty basic stuff in colours I like. I don't like tshirts with funny messages on...no, that's not true. I do like them and often find them very funny, but I don't want to wear them because someone might use them as a reason to talk to me in the street and I hate that :/

I have a few pony shirts courtesy of redbubble and Primark. I have a few patterned shirts I wear a lot. I have a really pretty one I brought back from...somewhere...maybe it was Prague...with a pink butterfly on it.

I also have a football (soccer) shirt ;) But I don't think I've ever worn it. It's more display than wear. I do have a tshirt with the club crest on it somewhere in my wardrobe as well. I have the unfortunate habit of liking the away shirts better than the home ones though :/ I mean, I love the club colour scheme, but I don't excessively want to wear it in such bold sections, if you get my drift...

Still debating whether to buy this year's away shirt when they go on sale. I've been debating about it all season. They are so expensive at the start that I never end up getting them till they're about to be withdrawn...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 08:13:26 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2018, 03:52:16 PM »
I love to sleep in oversized tee shirts, the cotton ones are the best.

Offline DreamvalleyMLP

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2018, 01:20:49 PM »
I've known someone who found a way to keep t-shirts, buttoned shirts, etc, stay perfectly in place, but I haven't tried it myself so I don't know first hand how comfortable it is. I'll try to explain it as best as I can (English isn't my first language, so...): She would sew two tiny buttons onto the bottom of the front and two onto the bottom of the back of the shirt, one to the left, the other to the right. Then she connected the left front button to the left back button in between her legs with a soft fabric elastic band in which she had made button holes. Do the same to the right side. However way you move, the shirt is always being pulled down. Again, I don't know how comfortable it is, but it sounds like it would take some getting used to :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal