Pony Talk > Off Topic

T Shirts. Shirts in General.

(1/7) > >>

poniiprincess:
First off I hate when my t-shirts ride up and I am fixing them all day so my back isnt bare to the world. How do you guys deal with it if anything?

Also do you have a fave shirt? One of my faves is a Darkiplier shirt I got from one of Markipliers charity streams.

lovesbabysquirmy:
Buy the biggest t-shirts possible.  Realize that most women's t-shirts that are A-line or marketed as "ladies" will ride up my muffin top so I typically choose men's t-shirts if that's an option. 

All my t-shirts are my favorite for different reasons.  I had to purge quite a number of them when I moved across the continent, so the few I have left are very sentimental. 

tailrustedtealeaf:
That reminds me, I plan to make a T-Shirt quilt with G4 pony shirts that no longer fit me. If only I could get that plan PAST the planning phase.
My favorite T-shirts are the ones with print all over, but they tend to be quite expensive.
Not a t-shirt, but spaghetti straps are my favorite tops.

Pokeyonekenobie:
I buy men's shirts because the fabric isn't so sheer and clingy, which is usually what makes them ride up.  Plus, they're designed to last longer than a month so I get more wear out of them.  If I really want a shirt to fit my figure better, I know how to tailor it.

I have lots of favorite shirts.  My shirts usually have something fun on them (like Horton the elephant looking at the Tardis and asking "hello?" [Horton Hears a (Doctor) Who]).  I work in a library and almost everyone who comes in comments on my shirt for the day.

Miniature Sheep:
I opt for men's/unisex shirts, most often Gildan softstyle shirts because they are really comfortable and durable. The regular heavy cotton ones are long-lasting too but they don't feel quite as nice. For more figure-fitting things, I tend to go with those elegant tunic-style tops, seeing as they're long at the bottom then riding up isn't an issue.
My favourite t-shirt would have to be my Alkaline Trio shirt with a load of roses and heart-and-skull motif in the middle, it's lasted for years and is still going strong. And my runner-up favourite top is a tank top with a rainbow coloured cat wearing a space helmet; it was a birthday present and a thoroughly on-point one at that! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version